ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

Ok, this episode was much better. :(

Quoted for truth.

Nothing like some good old fashioned season three character development.

And I'd just gotten used to calling him Benry Gale.

Plus some possible answers if Benry was telling the truth.

The Canadian preview for next week just about made it look like Locke

might have to end up gutting Charlie!!!

. I vote yes. I've only seen the hobbit for maybe thirty seconds of screen time this season and the hate has just been woken.

I was totally impressed with the backstory for Jin and Sun as well. Apart from Sayid, Jin is pretty much my favorite character, despite his wife degrading ways.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Jack is going to be broken 1984 style. They aren't going to torture him conventionally, and they won't make him simply be one of them, they'll make it so he'll choose to become one of them, and then he will torture Kate and Sawyer.

If the Others didn't know about Desmonds' boat, do you think they knew about Kelvin (Kuwait torture guy and Desmonds hatchmate)?

And was that a different monitoring station from the one we've seen before?

Now when I think of the Others I can't help snickering and thinking 'hippies' :)"

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Now when I think of the Others I can't help snickering and thinking 'hippies' :blink:"

I can't help but think of The Beach...

It was wierd to see Trixie fully clothed and not swearing like a drunken sailor. :)

Also, what does Benry want to do with the boat? Use it or destroy it?

If he didn't know about the boat, did he know about Desmond?

Edited by astr0creep

Its Henry, not Benry.

Anywho, good episode.

Well, now we know that Sun is preggers with the other guys baby. I also found it interesting how Bengamin (Henry) stated hes lived on the island his whole life! Whats up with that? The previews for next week show Locke, Eko and Desmond to be alive. Pretty hilarious scene where Hurley finds Desmond in the debis with his underwear blown off, lol.