Bethesda + Their Games

Llyranor

It very much is real life. Just because the internet provides anonimity at large and most take it as a license to being jerkwads doesn't mean everyone should follow the trend and be the same.

I am not saying that everyone should act like jerkwads, and no it isn't real life. Real life is outside meeting people in real time and enjoying the fresh air. The Internet is a place to share information that might reflect or not reflect real life. The only way to experience real life is getting away from the keyboard and go outside. If you think the Internet is real life then you need help.

Edited by Judge Hades

Fallout 3 was best left dead when Interplay died. A Fallout in a 3D game I would like to have but only if it was made by those connected to the original two. I doubt Bethesda can pull it off to my liking. Yeah I'm one of those die hard fans.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Not really.  For me to consider something it has to be face to face and tangible.

That's your prerogative, but that's not how it necessarily works. If your definition of real life, or something pertaining to real life, is based on personal and tangible contact, then by association eliminating many things that actually are a part of real life: communications, dreams, thoughts, feelings. One can argue that they do not have a physical presence or a physical manifestation (although they can be transcribed, recorded, etc.), but claiming they're not part of real life is pretty 'out there', to put it mildly.

Edited by Role-Player

Many people would consider me "pretty 'out there.'" Others consider me to be complete nutjob on the edge to go ballistic at the local grocery mart with a machete. I consider myself an ordinary guy in a world spiraling into chaos and self destruction. :blink:

Edited by Judge Hades

I'm curious why you didn't take that unneeded second space out of your nick.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I figure setting and story would be Fallout by default.  I mean Bethesda isn't that thick.  Besides, Darque and Alanschu. the Fallout discussion was over so why are you two bring it up again?  Kind of late to the party weren't you.  :(

Sorry if we were elsewhere during the discussion. It's an internet forum. Who gives a smeg!

Also you bring up the issue of credibility.  Let me clue you in on something:  this is an internet forum and not real life.  Who gives a smeg?  I most certainly don't.

Then why are you so adamant in your position :p If you're going to state something on the Internet, but not care because somehow it's not "real life," then why state it?

Not really.  For me to consider something it has to be face to face and tangible.

Just a bizarre rule you hold yourself to. The Internet is a means of communication, and if you're conscious while taking part in it (hint: we all are), then it's real life.

Edited by alanschu

Just a bizarre rule you hold yourself to. The Internet is a means of communication, and if you're conscious while taking part in it (hint: we all are), then it's real life.

Psssst, remember that Hades is part of the simulation. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

:(

A virus? :p

IB1OsQq.png

Nothing you need to be concerned with, little kernel. Yet.

kirottu said:

Whoops. Minus TOMBS points for me!