Bloodlines

alanschu

Usefull against hunams in anywhere in the game, but the blood cost is too high.

A shame that it gives you the feeling of the need to feed once you use it often. Just make sure you don't kill all of the humans when you use it, free blood source.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Usefull against hunams in anywhere in the game, but the blood cost is too high.

A shame that it gives you the feeling of the need to feed once you use it often. Just make sure you don't kill all of the humans when you use it, free blood source.

Tremere-s can get the blood of other Vampires :huh:

IB1OsQq.png

Yep, diablerie is not allowed. It's a feature.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Too much conflicting information... EXPLODE

What do you want to know? Lets break it down.

Ok, I wanted to know if feeding on other vapires in Bloodlines (just the game, I know diablerie's in the setting) is in, especially in combat (Quest spoilers would be nice info too). Gabs said no, but Hades said Tremeres can.

Then people said no, but it's a feature. Helpplskthx :p

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Aah, the only way you can get vampires blood in Bloodlines is either through the Tremere spells(they steal blood each time they hit), vampire vitae(blood bags) or by fighting against vampires and feeding on the blood stored in your artifact.

No feeding on vampires, so no diablerie.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

OK, time to pile on about how great Malk dialogue is. I love the monikers that they come up with.... ESPECIALLY the conversations with Skelter. Absolutely fantastic...if you're a Beatles fan, play as a Malk. :)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The voice acting was excellent. Remember one of the fist levels where you had to find whatshisname the psychiatrist Malkavian.

The gramophone recordings of his observations and considerations were hilarious.

Some really good map areas in there, and some really bad ones as well. This game would have been a classic if they had bothered/ had the time to tie up loose ends and fix bugs. The quei jin slimeball boss was legend. As was the assault on their lair.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I hate to be a downer, but I think the only way RPGs are going to have significantly better combat animations is if the number of base weapon types available are greatly reduced.  That's one reason KOTOR had far superior animations to, say, Neverwinter Nights - there's basically five, maybe six weapons animation sets (One-handed Blade, Double-ended Weapon, Dual-Wielded Blades, Single-handed Blaster, Two-Handed Blaster and Double-Wielded Blasters).  NWN had to support Axes, Clubs, Whips, Exotic weapons and all other kinds of craziness.

And, when it comes to animator time, you can either spend time making a lot of different animations for a few base weapon types, or relatively few animations for a lot of different weapons.  Personally, I think the balance will be shifting towards fewer weapons, as the large variety of weapons in a D&D game isn't necissarily that exciting - five different ways to deal 1d6 aren't always necessary, and DR doesn't factor into the equation often enough or in interesting enough ways to make including every single weapon type from the PHB worthwhile.

On the other hand, something like Fallout is great because you can have a ton of different weapons that use similar animations.

Slightly off topic but interesting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablerie

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

I hate to be a downer, but I think the only way RPGs are going to have significantly better combat animations is if the number of base weapon types available are greatly reduced.  That's one reason KOTOR had far superior animations to, say, Neverwinter Nights - there's basically five, maybe six weapons animation sets (One-handed Blade, Double-ended Weapon, Dual-Wielded Blades, Single-handed Blaster, Two-Handed Blaster and Double-Wielded Blasters).  NWN had to support Axes, Clubs, Whips, Exotic weapons and all other kinds of craziness.

And, when it comes to animator time, you can either spend time making a lot of different animations for a few base weapon types, or relatively few animations for a lot of different weapons.  Personally, I think the balance will be shifting towards fewer weapons, as the large variety of weapons in a D&D game isn't necissarily that exciting - five different ways to deal 1d6 aren't always necessary, and DR doesn't factor into the equation often enough or in interesting enough ways to make including every single weapon type from the PHB worthwhile.

On the other hand, something like Fallout is great because you can have a ton of different weapons that use similar animations.

Slightly off topic but interesting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablerie

Yup, now diablerie is even more brutal: you drink your victims soul

IB1OsQq.png