Which are the worst CRPGs of the last decade?

More games to be added or removed if wanted  

49 members have voted

1. 1. More games to be added or removed if wanted

• Pool of Radiance 2
    • Dungeon Siege
    • Ultima 9
    • The Elder Scrolls series
    • Divine Divinity
    • Dungeon Lords
    • Neverwinter Nights- The Original Campaign
    • Gothic 1 & 2
    • Lionheart
    • The Diablo Series

If you honestly want to find the worst CRPG of recent years, you need to find a game that no one liked...even a little bit. Morrowind has a huge fanbase, whether you like it or not. So does Dungeon Siege, NWN, Diablo, Gothic...

The only games on the list that really fit this concept are:

Ultima 9 - It actually destroyed the entire Ultima fanbase.

PoR2 - Destroyed its fanbase.

Dungeon Lords - Destroyed a famous author's credibility...and had no fan base.

Lionheart - Destroyed SPECIAL and pissed on the Fallout legacy.

Edited by Hurlshot

Hurlshot, you're trying to argue sense in a pit full of irrational emotional beings. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dungeon Lords - Destroyed a famous author's credibility...and had no fan base.

D. W. Bradley's credibility wasn't that high to being with, but I suspect it was virtually destroyed during Dungeon Lord's development. Something about a developer claiming to want to remove the repetitive combat found in action RPGs by implementing repetitive combat found in action RPGs is too much of a hint that he doesn't know what he's doing.

Surely people jest, I'm th only one that voted PoR 2?

You're also the only one that played it.

I voted NWN. It did get somethings right, but the official campaign was definately not one of them. I just started playing it last week and I've quit already. I decided to try some of the mods instead.

Surely people jest, I'm th only one that voted PoR 2?

You're also the only one that played it.

I voted NWN. It did get somethings right, but the official campaign was definately not one of them. I just started playing it last week and I've quit already. I decided to try some of the mods instead.

More like barely played it. I didn't even get through the first part of it.

I read reviews from friends and that told me not to bother.

I didn't play enough of NWN to be able to judge. Maybe I should reinstall that one just to see.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Don't. It's 3+ years old. If you haven't bothered to play it yet why start now?

Because on some days, I actually have nothing better to do. Tho usually I end up on forums instead....*cough*

Yeah, I'm not sure it should be on the same list. But everything's lumped together nowadays.