Which are the worst CRPGs of the last decade?

More games to be added or removed if wanted  

49 members have voted

1. 1. More games to be added or removed if wanted

• Pool of Radiance 2
    • Dungeon Siege
    • Ultima 9
    • The Elder Scrolls series
    • Divine Divinity
    • Dungeon Lords
    • Neverwinter Nights- The Original Campaign
    • Gothic 1 & 2
    • Lionheart
    • The Diablo Series

POR2 - Pools of Radiance 2

DQ8 - Dragon Quest 8

IWD2 - Icewind Dale 2

DS - Dungeon Siege 2

DD - Divine Divinity

VTM:R - Vampire the Masquarade: Redemption

W&W - Wizards & Warriors

ES series - Elder Scroll Series (Daggerfall, Morrowind et all. though Df may have come before who knows)

"Thought this was "Worst CRPGs"?

Oh well, console games into the mix as well I suppose."

As well they should. Console games cna very much be CRPGs.

"Vampire Bloodlines : Horrible performance, bugs, glitches, story doesn't hold up too well towards the end, boring combat.

Neverwinter Nights I : Toolset, onlineplay aside... I wanted a good single player RPG, I didn't get that. I got a tired generic story with no real depth."

These two games are good, and it's silly to discount half of the game of NWN. Might as well set aside half of FO's good parts as well and include it on the list. LOL

Besides, the OC is better than 99% of CRPG stories. <>

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Vampire Bloodlines : Horrible performance, bugs, glitches, story doesn't hold up too well towards the end, boring combat.

Neverwinter Nights I : Toolset, onlineplay aside... I wanted a good single player RPG, I didn't get that. I got a tired generic story with no real depth."

These two games are good, and it's silly to discount half of the game of NWN. Might as well set aside half of FO's good parts as well and include it on the list. LOL

Besides, the OC is better than 99% of CRPG stories. <>

I didn't think so. =)

They are in a box in my closet now. I'll toss them as soon as I need the space.

"ROFLYIAUSFYASKFASHGKASHGASGA"

Shad up, fool! I made the same misfortunate mistake. The sad thing is is that the extras were more valauble than the game itself!!!

"I didn't think so. =)"

Heh. Cosndiering they wer eon your list, I'd have to say of course you disagree.

P.S. them being in your closest after this much time doens't mean much. BG2, and FO2 are in muy closest as well. It doesn't mean they suck to me.

Edited by Volourn

"ROFLYIAUSFYASKFASHGKASHGASGA"

Shad up, fool! I made the same misfortunate mistake. The sad thing is is that the extras were more valauble than the game itself!!!

"I didn't think so. =)"

Heh. Cosndiering they wer eon your list, I'd have to say of course you disagree.

P.S. them being in your closest after this much time doens't mean much. BG2, and FO2 are in muy closest as well. It doesn't mean they suck to me.

Yeah it came with a book. The book was more interesting than that bug filled game.

"Thanks to you guys, POR2 was a commercial success!!!"

Only for the first couple of weeks than our heroism and bravery of being amongst the first purchasers made sure other innocent games didn't fall victim to the evils of POR2!!!

And, hence, why there is no POR3 at this time!!!!

You should realize that this is a silly ploy being used by Kaftan. Later on, he'll edit the poll options to Volo and Hades, then he can claim that the Obs community think they're anything less than stellar contributors to our productive community.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

NWN, just awful, and the worse part is, it got an accolades all around, definitive proof the Gaming Press is in the pockets of publishers.

Edited by EUIX

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

TBA is winning the poll.... :-

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"NWN, just awful, and the worse part is, it got an accolades all alright, definitive proof the Gaming Press is in the pockets of publishers."

And, the copies sold, the support of the fans, and the list goes on.,

Only EUIX and his brave Knights can continue to fight the good fight against the Evil NWN Franchise tm. Sure, it's a losing battle, but entertaining nontheless.

BIO didn't have to pay people to like NWN. People just plain old fashion like it. Just look to Hades' multiple purchasing of a game he supposedly 'hates' yet rates 75%.

R00fles!

Edited by Volourn