So, I finally sold my soul again

Yeah, Eternal Darkness is a must have title.

Agreed. A very cool game.

I've also heard good things of Baten Kaitos, but have yet to play it.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Animal Crossing isn't a game, it's a drug.

Res Evils, Eternal Darkness, Wind Waker, all fab.

I have The Twin Snakes, but I'm not too fussed about it. The levels are exactly the same and the MGS2 features are just kinda thrown in, so I thought it felt kinda messy. I found the cutscenes to be WAAAY over the top - there is far too much slow motion footage of Snake flipping all around dodging bullets.

Pikmin was a great example how even the most simplistic game can be challenging and fairly tactical.

Edit: Chess, mahjongg, etc :)

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:blink:

I played Pikmin once and I just had to quickly go to a RE game.  The cuteness factor was just too much.

I had more empathy for my pikmin than for pretty much any NPC in any CRPG I've ever played.

:huh::blink::o:):ermm::lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The Gameboy Player Pak and a 64 MB Memory Card are already ordered as well. I had to order this from Amazon.co.uk, because here pretty much every major videogame store has stopped carrying Gamecube accessories... Ever since a year and a half ago.

Edited by Role-Player

Who, or what, is a pikman?

Is that like a pokemon?  :thumbsup:

Explanation.

In other words, it's here! The Cube I ordered got here yesterday, so tomorrow I'll be picking up Metroid Prime, maybe some other title depending on availability. The GB Pak and Memory Card will likely only arrive sometime next week, though.

Speaking of which, I heard about a way of playing import titles trough the use of a cheat device, is this true? :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

The Memory Card and GB Player I had ordered were supposed to have arrived somewhere between the 16th and 25th of January. Yesterday I sent an email to Amazon.uk to know if they had any information regarding the delay, although it was a stab in the dark because they had already shipped it on the 13th.

With my luck, today, I got the package.

FINALLY, off to properly play Metroid Prime.

Thanks for the suggestion :)

Speaking of which does anyone have any other suggestions for the Cube? Up until now it's:

• Metroid Prime

• Wind Waker

• Killer 7

I'm also thinking of getting the Ocarina of Time GC version, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and Fire Emblem somewhere down along the road. Speaking of which, anyone played Animal Crossing? That seems like a fun title.

Res Evil series if you like that kinda thing.

What? Who doesn't like shooting zombies!

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts