C.S. Lewis quote

Blank

Hahahahaha. It's funny now. Hahahahaha.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My favorite part was where everyone was a hypocrite and telling everyone to back up their sources when they didn't. That was my favorite part. I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, I'm not saying you all didn't, it's just that at one point, each one of you were in that postition, and now everyone is just saying, "If you don't have to, why should I?" This is a funny thread to read.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

For one thing, the crusades were not as much an unprovoked attack as they were a delayed response to years of Muslim aggression.  The first crusade was a response to a call for help from the Byzantine Emperor Alexius I Comnenus.  By that time, Muslims had been conquering and repressing Jews and Christians throughout much of the Middle East.  About my wording, that was a poor choice of words on my part, and you're right.  Unfortunately, Islam does provide justification for waging war in Allah's name. 

Sura 9:5 - "...fight and slay the Pagans whever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." 

Sura 9:29 - "Fight those  who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden Which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, even if they are of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

My favorite part was where everyone was a hypocrite and telling everyone to back up their sources when they didn't.  That was my favorite part.  I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, I'm not saying you all didn't, it's just that at one point, each one of you were in that postition, and now everyone is just saying,  "If you don't have to, why should I?"  This is a funny thread to read.

And this is exactly why I never post a religious discussion thread. Way more often than not, they degenerate into a bunch of people hurling insults at each other, making statements without backing them up, and not convincing anybody of anything. And the worst of it is, I've been guilty of it, too. ;)

Edited by Mothman

I haven't killed anyone that didn't deserve it.

I know you've been nearly shot to shreds, but did you actually kill someone down there? If so, how do you feel about it?

Edit: now I know, you were a merc weren't you, they make friggin' 1000$ a day, thats why you're so happy, admit it!

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

213374U= Too Leet For You

Oh noes!!1 Now he knows my True Name! Now I will be forced to do his bidding for all of eternity... :ph34r:

You don't listen to well, do you.  I have no need to back my statements for I know what I know.  You need to do your own searching in order to learn and to know.

I think it's you who doesn't listen. If you go around making outrageously random claims and show no evidence to them, or even the reasoning that took you there, people are going to take you for a fool, or worse. I know that doesn't matter to you because "you know what you know" and stuff, but still. An idiot not thinking he's an idiot doesn't change the fact he is. :lol:

I've heard it all before, from people much more persuasive than you, and yet I remain unconvinced.  I shall remain unconvinced, forever.  I am a doubter.  No, worse than that - I am an unbeliever.  An infidel.  You're not going to change my mind.  I have the common decency not to try and change yours, why can't you do the same for me?  Because you think I'm going to hell, and want to save me?  I think you're wasting your life and missing out on some of the truly great experiences a young man can have because you follow archaic rules that don't make a lot of sense, but hey...I leave you to it. 

I live a pretty good life.  I donate to charity.  I'm kind to people, for the most part.  If there is a God, and he wants to send me to hell because I used the ability to reason that he apparently gave me, so be it.  Doesn't sound like much of a loving sort, though; that's more a malicious trickster.

Heh. I wouldn't say that so loud, Commie. It's obvious the Camel Spiders that haunt you at night are the punishment of the Lord. Repent and be judged...

...or you won't be getting any in a LONG time...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

213374U= Too Leet For You

Oh noes!!1 Now he knows my True Name! Now I will be forced to do his bidding for all of eternity... :ph34r:

I just assumed everyone else here knew that too.

But that isn't his nickname...