C.S. Lewis quote

Blank

Pixies is trying to say he likes you.

: )

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You are pretty dumb also, don't forget dumb.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

1. God made Judaism, but meant for the Jews to convert to Christianity after that religion was formed.  Islam is a born of Satan and meant to convert would-be Christians to a religion that kills them.

Edited by thepixiesrock

1. God made Judaism, but meant for the Jews to convert to Christianity after that religion was formed.  Islam is a born of Satan and meant to convert would-be Christians to a religion that kills them.

2. Are you God? No. Then how can you understand him?  The Bible says all sins are equal in the eyes of God and he is willing to forgive all sins if you accept Christ as your Savior.

3. Only if you're imperfect to start with.

4. You fear Hell.

5. Jesus Christ did exist.  That is historical fact, and as C.S. Lewis said-(paraphrasing here) he was either a liar, a lunatic, or the Lord.

Actually, that's all correct. Point 1 is a bit harsh, but it's true. If you quote this again, please be sure to quote the 5 points I was replying to (the ones made by Judge Hades).

2. Are you God? No. Then how can you understand him?  The Bible says all sins are equal in the eyes of God and he is willing to forgive all sins if you accept Christ as your Savior.

4. You fear Hell.

5. Jesus Christ did exist.  That is historical fact, and as C.S. Lewis said-(paraphrasing here) he was either a liar, a lunatic, or the Lord.

Actually, that's all correct. Point 1 is a bit harsh, but it's true. If you quote this again, please be sure to quote the 5 points I was replying to (the ones made by Judge Hades).

Is it funny because it's true?

Pixies thinks its wrong of you to say that one religion is spawned from Satan.

Well, it's just that he didn't give me any source of his information. At this point it is pure belief. Not fact. Give me proof I say.

I'm sorry, but it's true. Christianity would have been the dominant religion in the Middle East if not for Islam. The result is less Christians, more Islams, and more people not receiving the gift of eternal life. Muslims are not spawned from Satan, but their religion is 'evil'.

I'm sorry, but it's true. Christianity would have been the dominant religion in the Middle East if not for Islam. The result is less Christians, more Islams, and more people not receiving the gift of eternal life. Muslims are not spawned from Satan, but their religion is 'evil'.

It's funny because it's true!

Haw, haw, haw.

This is gonna get ugly real fast.

If that does happen, it's because people refuse to have a logical discussion/arguement about religion and God.

Teehee. The Irony! The Irony! The Irony is burning a hole through my shirt!

You are a racist and an idiot.

We are made in his image are we not? We are reflections of his own madness and imprefection.

No one is perfect. No one.

4. You fear Hell.

Nope. I fear Heaven.

There is no doubt that there was a historical Jesus but his tale was exxagerated to that of Paul Bunyan.

The only thing I am going to say about this, is that that is not really true, as "perfect" is really just relative to whatever thing you are talking about. It is possible to be "perfect" it just depends on your idea of what perfect is.

You are a racist and an idiot.

We are made in his image are we not? We are reflections of his own madness and imprefection.

4. You fear Hell.

Nope. I fear Heaven.

There is no doubt that there was a historical Jesus but his tale was exxagerated to that of Paul Bunyan.

Did I say Arabs are evil? NO. I said Islam is evil. Get your facts straight. Islam is a belief not a race.

We are made in his IMAGE, his LIKENESS. Since when does that mean we are God?

God is perfect.

Why?

Christ was either a liar, a lunatic, or the Lord. There is no other logical arguement.

There is no other logical arguement.

Is it possible that your logic is flawed?

Me, I don't agree with the Islamic faith. And this is mostly because I disagree with many of the things it teaches, especially regarding attitude toward other faiths and women. And ever since it's founding, Islam has been waging war with those around it. It's common knowledge that Muhammad waged war to spread his religion. And to boot, he made Jews and Christians pay a special jizrah, or tax in those cities he conquered. Read the Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam. Good book. :)The Islamic invasion is also a good one to read, though it's less detailed. Also, What Went Wrong? is another good one. And in case you don't believe me, read the Quran yourself.

Edited by Mothman

I am going by the typical Christian view that God is perfect in all things which he isn't.  He might have scored a 10 in making the universe but he failed with the humans.

How did he fail with humans? He gave us free will and, in the beginning, perfection at the cost of knowledge of good and evil. Adam and Eve gave up perfection to know of good end evil and fell into sin and imperfection.