• Korriban (K1)
    • Nar Shadaa
    • Korriban (K2, includes tomb)
    • Kashyyyk
    • Peragus
    • Tatooine
    • Manaan

manaan

the scarest moment in the game was walking by the sharks, i had to take baby steps by the big shark :">

Manaan. Those sharks. They freaked me out, bumbing  to me from front, behind, left, right...  :lol:

K2 Tomb in Korriban was creepy too.

Manaan. I hate those fish they are creepy.

I freakin' hate huge water monsters like that shark god in in the Rift on Manaan. So when it first came into view, after that awfully easy firaxa blasting had lulled me, I almost wet my skirts.

Dear god. :ph34r:

I thought i was the only one! :)

Those damn fish things scared the smeg outta me, being all creepy and fishlike... and swimming.. and stuff. *shudders*

There needs to be a firaxian shark rehab clinic imo.

Nar Shadaa, because the idea of civilizations reaching that point of skyscraper/over-teched living creeps me out, like the environment of the film 5th element etc. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 5 months later...

Malachors music was amazing, not creepy. I quite like malachor: yes there are loads of storm beasts lurking about, but I felt right at home in a planet that should no longer be...

The hrakert rift on manaan inside the base... wasnt so much creepy, but it didnt feel right. I felt uneasy there. And the shadowlands would be a brilliant place to explore. God knows how much interesting stuff could be in the darkest dephs.....

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I freakin' hate huge water monsters like that shark god in in the Rift on Manaan. So when it first came into view, after that awfully easy firaxa blasting had lulled me, I almost wet my skirts.

Urgh...I'm so afraid of open water and sea monsters. :( Manaan was too much for me.

Urgh...I'm so afraid of open water and sea monsters. :( Manaan was too much for me.

God, I forgot about all the sharks! I think I blocked it out. The giant shark was definitely the only thing in either game that genuinely freaked me out! I'm a total wuss when it comes to big fishy things.

Malachor 5. Kashyyyk would be pretty close behind, having all of those wookiees.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Rakatan Prime is an unique creepy world.

Cannibalism and a tropical Pasadise is a good combo for that.

lol something them crazed rakatans would do

Urgh...I'm so afraid of open water and sea monsters. :blink: Manaan was too much for me.

but your a fish!

ok what i found creepy:

Taris - the undercity, the whole idea of rakghouls sounded bad at first and i never had seen one, the where all talking about them and their deadly venom and bite, and being all alone down in the undercity outskirts seeing sith corpses, and hundreds of them was a bit frightening at first, so was the sewers spanning almost endlessly.

Malachor, by far the worst the time when i played it first was at like 2am in the morning, and it was raining w/ lighting and thunder so i was a bit creeped, and now when i still look back at it those storm beasts are weird, which part of them is their eyes ;) the tiny red things, or them massive things on their nose like area lol, but seriously that greater storm beast was scary, the doors closing then this storm beast charging at you seeming small as a normal, and im thinking (yeah.. greater my ass) as it advanced, getting bigger im just gob-smacked lol, it was as big as the tank droid. and looking below, and in the backgorund all the lighting and storms with those peaks which are extremely jaggered and pointy.

Korriban k2 was pretty creepy, all the corpses and basically you feel on your own, the dead animal corpses and the empty pathetic sith assasin attacks with them tu'lak things as well as the creepy screaming in the background and all the ruins, that depressing violin music in the background of the valley when you first get on is also pretty creepy, oh and seeing and comming face to face with mr sion.

the kashyyyk shadowlands where a bit creepy, with the mandalorians, random beasts and the wookies ect.

peragus was a bit creepy, when sion came along for the first time and you where around that HK (you saw it in the prologue, knocking then escaping seemed a bit creepy) and finding out that it killed everyone. another creepy bit was where you where near that steam door place, and then you go right where you get attacked by those 2 different to before, massive 2 footed droids, but the whole thing of sion and the empty harbinger was a bit creepy, and traversing through the dark bits.

and then there is manaan, yep that underwater bit, and the whole going into the republic base thing was creepy with all the dead and the "everyone is dead down there and we lost contact" approach those sharks, and the massive one at the end was creepy with the continuing spanning sea and of course all teh guys that die cos of them. for me i went to manaan first, so at the end of that i ended up fighting calo nord

Not sure why Korriban was split into two options here, since pretty much unchanged between the games.

Still, I consider it creepier in K2 due to the tomb and the mysterious visions. K1 only had some caves and an unspooky academy, where K2 had an empty academy that was foreboding to explore, because you were always wondering what would jump in your face next.

Malachor wasn't creepy. It was far too clich

Kashyyyk might have been a shadier version of jungle wilderness.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Korriban because of the music in the sith academy and ludo kreesh's tomb and the corpses :thumbsup:

I don't understand how anyone can be freaked over corpses in games.

I mean, talk about overdone.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kotor corpses surely aren't spooky. I mean, they are just ugly stuff containers :p Meat chests

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)