Most hated Non-Player Character

Hey!

What Non-Party NPC do you hate the most?

There's Malak, Griff, Trask, Vrook, and other characters that I'm sure p**s off some gamers.

Who do you want to just blow up as soon as you meet them?

My least favourite Non-Party NPC's probably Atris or Vrook. THe arogance, the constant blaming, the big-headedness...I wish I could've just sliced them. But LS stopped me (stupid LS.....)

Vrook. Mainly for the resons said by Styur Voln, except for not being able to kill him because of staying LS :blink:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Guest MacLeodCorp
Hey!

There's Malak, Griff, Trask, Vrook, and other characters that I'm sure p**s off some gamers.

My least favourite Non-Party NPC's probably Atris or Vrook. THe arogance, the constant blaming, the big-headedness...I wish I could've just sliced them. But LS stopped me (stupid LS.....)

Hehehe... Vrook and the Telos Commander.

Vrook. He's the perfect example on why the Jedi Order fell apart during Revan's and Exile's time period. Arrogant, uncomprimising, failure to listen, closed minded. I was glad you could make him become one with the Force in K2.

Agreed.

As LS I instantly hated the other two council members (Chuck Norris and Kavar) as well as they turned on me.

Atris behaved like a Vrook wannabe, but overall I kinda liked her and liked to tease her too. Too bad she was not a romance, would have reminded of Bastila and her initial stuckuppiness.

In K1 it's a tie between the Sandpeople, Griff, Calo Nord and Vrook.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Hey!

I absolutely hated Vrook!

He just was a terrible example of jedi and should have been protrayed as a fallen jedi/sith IMO.

Artis I didnt mind as her Arrogence fit her character makeup!

Other then that, I REALLY hated the vendor in the lower levels of Taris in K1. The guy that wants you to give him the secret so he can stop his people from moving. His voice just drove me up the wall and then some!

In K1 I didn't exactly like that Czerka hunting office bitch.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My least favorite NPC was that guy you find outside the Sandcrawler in K1. The one who is surrounded by droids. Most of the time I'd fix three of the the four droids then mess up the last one on purpose just to watch him die.

Him and that really lame merchant on NarShadda.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Mission's brother Griff is on Tatooine, but you fist have to advance the story enough to meet Lena, Griff's last girfriend. I think you only meet her on Korriban or Dantooine. She tells Mission he is on Tatooine and then you find him in the sand people enclave. If Mission isn't with you when you find him you can kill him, but it breaks Mission and from then on anytime you talk to her she only says that she has to find Griff, that the sandpeople might kill him.

Griff and Vrook are major asses, but the one I hate the most is the droid guy's wife on Tatooine. I can't believe she called me one of her husbands playthings just because I had a hunting license. Screw letting her husband die, I wanted to kill her. <_<

sig2.gif

Vrook and Griff. I wish you could kill Griff in K1.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Every NPC that says: "I am the big bad and evil toughguy. I'm gonna kill ya all, jedi scum!" before the battle starts, and dies for 1-2 seconds after the battle starts.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Ive just done the Griff missions - what a git!

How much money did I waste on that punk?? If you ever actually find him aghain I'd slice his ass! But I suppose that won't happen.

I also hated Xor, though you killed him after two confrontations (talk, then fight)

But Vrook still wins it for me. Everyoen hates him.

Every NPC that says: "I am the big bad and evil toughguy. I'm gonna kill ya all, jedi scum!" before the battle starts, and dies for 1-2 seconds after the battle starts.

like everyone in the games?

Atris. Give me my damn lightsaber, bitch! It's not yours.

well, it was the last thing that remind her of you, it's sweet

Ive just done the Griff missions - what a git!

How much money did I waste on that punk?? If you ever actually find him aghain I'd slice his ass! But I suppose that won't happen.

I'm on my second playthrough of K1, and am just getting to that point...just met with Lena on Kashyyk. I have already gathered that he's a slimeball :huh: