V:TM - Bloodlines

Musopticon?

I think in the launcher it also has a patch command

I used the normal patch, not the fan made ones, and only have an old 2100+ athlon and a Radeon9600 with 756 of old 133 SDRam, and still i don`t have slowdowns except during the cutscenes. It really works faster than HL2 on my comp, don`t know why... i play it at 1024/768 with no antialiasing, and the game looks and plays great, the last Catalyst drivers seem to have helped the game running faster. I`ll have to try the Malkavian someday, if i only had the time to play more...

Brujah is best! My male Brujah is in Hollywood, and his humanity is down to 4 and dropping. He's awesome.

Those fancy-dress clans are just too wimpy for me. :blink:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I wouldn't exactly call a Gangrel in bloodrage...'wimpy'.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I wouldn't exactly call a Gangrel in bloodrage...'wimpy'.

k. Gangrel are cool, too. :blink:

But Brujah are a tad more flexible, which I like.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

My Malkavian went into a blood rage against the final plague bearer, and it was the only thing that save my butt.  I'm really enjoying the unique dialogue for the Malk's, although I've insulted a few people without really knowing it.

I like Malks, too. They are really fun and obfuscate is a cool discipline. But they are not so good in single combat against bosses, like the plaguebearers for example :blink: . They tend to have to rely on bloodbuff, which is pretty draining.

A ranged Malk would probably be better than a melee Malk.

The plaguebearers...all of them really, was pretty hard on my malk, but Min actually felt easier. The plaguebearers had a nasty habit of spotting me right thru obfuscate, especially the preacher, what's his name, just kept spotting me...that's really the one weakness...when obfuscate is negated.

(Signatures: disabled) 

The plaguebearers...all of them really, was pretty hard on my malk, but Min actually felt easier. The plaguebearers had a nasty habit of spotting me right thru obfuscate, especially the preacher, what's his name, just kept spotting me...that's really the one weakness...when obfuscate is negated.

Obfuscate doesn't work on a lot of bosses. They see you anyway when you get close. A big weakness that makes obfuscate useless in boss-type combats. Its ok when fighting groups of humans or some lesser supernaturals though.

Spoilers, obviously.

IIRC, you have to deal with the Gargoyle in Chinatown for the Regent.  When you return, you get the haven.

Thank you!

Wow the tremere pad is HOT! I went from a hole in the wall to almost penthouse level!

Thanks for the tip how to get this place. :(

I assume the tremere cant get both the tremere haven AND the one assigned to you by the prince? I ask because the prince didnt offer me a new place even tho I was nice to him and compleated the dane mission w/o killing anyone.

Is the new haven given to you by the prince as nice as the tremere?

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Thank you!

Wow the tremere pad is HOT! I went from a hole in the wall to almost penthouse level!

Thanks for the tip how to get this place. ;)

I assume the tremere cant get both the tremere haven AND the one assigned to you by the prince? I ask because the prince didnt offer me a new place even tho I was nice to him and compleated the dane mission w/o killing anyone.

Is the new haven given to you by the prince as nice as the tremere?

How are you enjoying the Tremere? I played one about halfway through downtown then dropped it. I found Thaumaturgy, which I maxed out, not nearly as powerful as a lot of people say it is. Blood Boil was cool the first time I used it in Grouts Mansion, but its blood cost is huge. I never got a chance to try it on a boss.

Maybe if I had developed other skills rather than just going straight for level 5 thaumaturgy, I would have enjoyed it more. :o

Brujah is best!  My male Brujah is in Hollywood, and his humanity is down to 4 and dropping.  He's awesome.

Those fancy-dress clans are just too wimpy for me. :blink:

Fancy-dress clans, wimpy? LOL

Only in a fashion sense! :(

I mean come on, tripping through the sewers in high heels or a suit? Pweeze!

Brujah is best!  My male Brujah is in Hollywood, and his humanity is down to 4 and dropping.  He's awesome.

Those fancy-dress clans are just too wimpy for me. :)

I've never been able to get my humanity down at all. I just feel guilty - it's even worse than playing Kotor 2 as a darksider. :blink:

So my question was, are there any good dialogue options or other things that open up when your humanity is low? If there's considerable new content, I might be able to force myself. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Unfortunately us fancy dressers had to take those lowly quests in the game, otherwise I never would have done it.  :blink:

I'm playing a Toreador right now as well. He's a bit too much the metrosexual for me to really find him a thrill, but still at least he's not a total dork like "Ken" Male Avatar of the Ventrue clan. :(