Movies you've seen lately

Baley

The Marathon Man

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just finished watching assault on precinct 13. I'll agree it was better than I'd thought it would be. I had

Brian Dennehy(old cop)

pegged from the get go.

I'm going to watch the fifth element in a couple minutes.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

This week I've watched "Just Friends" - a decent, brainless comedy but not enough topless Ryan Reynolds... >_<

..."Office Space" - which I've seen before (mainly because of RonCarth) and introduced it to my housemates...

...and... don't de-spoiler this if you're under 18! --->

"The Uranus Experiment"

- we didn't get to see the end of this movie, but I'm sure we'll get around to it :-"

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

...and... don't de-spoiler this if you're under 18! --->

"The Uranus Experiment"

- we didn't get to see the end of this movie, but I'm sure we'll get around to it  >_<"

Kafty sure likes that. :-"

I just saw "Just Like Heaven". After I was dumbed I started to watch romatic comedies... A lot. Love should be something you can laugh about. :)

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The African Queen

I had never seen the actual movie before, but I did remember the parody done on Muppet Babies when I was a kid.

Man I loved Muppet Babies. :devil:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Kafty sure likes that.  :-"

Ok... o:):huh:

I watched "Shichinin No Samurai" this afternoon whilst eating a bowl of noodles... awesome :(

I've seen this movie a ridiculous amount of times but I'm always caught of guard when

Kyuzo dies

:'(

Kyuzo's the most awesome samurai ever:

Kyuzo.jpg

Guest Mistress

Ok, at the weekend I watched "Beyond Borders". Since the stars of the film are Clive Owen and Angelina Jolie I was expecting a fairly serious yet watchable film. I was not expecting to be utterly depressed.

It wasn't the theme of the film that depressed me, obviously I wasn't expecting a film about aid workers in Africa etc to be a happy romp - the ending was just harsh. *cries*

Constant Gardener -

Plot: 8/10 (it unravels a bit confusingly at times but it's pretty solid)

Eye-candy: 9/10 (no wild action cgi etc. but gorgeous cinematography/camerawork)

Suspense/Action: 6/10

Emo/Romance: 6/10 (not that it's a romantic film, persay)

Fun factor: 6/10

Ending: 4/10

Ralph Fiennes factor: 10/10

------------

Overall score: 7/10

Flight Plan -

Plot/Story: 5/10

Eye-candy: 5/10 (there were some cool effects/camera angles etc)

Uncreative ending: 4/10

Fun factor: 4/10

Jodie Foster factor: 7/10 (Michael Jackson looks just like her)

Sean Bean factor: 8/10

--------------

Overall score: 5.6/10

edit - silly me forgot the overall score for the 1st film...

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"Ralph fiennes factor"? :thumbsup:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

My housemates forced the first hour of "She's All That" on me this evening... I've been trying to repress the memory of it but nothing seems to be working... that's an hour of my life that has been pointlessly wasted and I can't get back... :(

My housemates forced the first hour of "She's All That" on me this evening... I've been trying to repress the memory of it but nothing seems to be working... that's an hour of my life that has been pointlessly wasted and I can't get back... :(

Don't worry DL, you can just spend your valuable time with us instead :-"

I know that cabin fever was bad, but my dealer and I went and seen it together after some... :- and it made it a fair bit more enjoyable. The part with the dog licking the girls' lips

and you think she's dead but then she breathes!

nearly made me crap my pants.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

*sips water* :-

---

You know Kor, when the movie started I felt it had so much potential - for a second I thought it had that American Gothic ambiance with a touch of Texas Chainsaw Massacre feel...but sadly nothing materialized. Not even a Night of the Living Dead clone (though there were attempts at Evil Dead-esque comedy).

manthing2.jpg