Movies you've seen lately

Baley

Sweet and Lowdown for the first time in forever.

I don't see how Sean Penn didn't win one of those prizes for this movie.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Underworld Evolution...

Alot more linear than the first one. You can tell right off the bat what's going to be the last fight.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Assault on precinct 13. Good action movie.

I agree, and I liked the fact that there were a few surprises in it. I had low expectations because the reviews trashed it, but it was better than I thought it would be.

That reminds me. I need to go rent that one. I missed it by one day in the theatres... <_<

I watched Dirty Harry this afternoon. All I need now is to track down 'Magnum Force' (I won't mention which blonde haired star of Three's Company and Thighmaster fame who has a topless scene) and my DH collection will be complete.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I agree, and I liked the fact that there were a few surprises in it. I had low expectations because the reviews trashed it, but it was better than I thought it would be.

Yeah, I recently saw the re-make and wasn't dissapointed. We are talking about the re-make right? :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Yeah, I recently saw the re-make and wasn't dissapointed. We are talking about the re-make right? :ph34r:

yep, the re-make. it wasn't as bad as the reviews said it was, but it wasn't the best movie. i got what i wanted though: guns and shooting and alamo :thumbsup:

Edited by Blank

Watched L4yer Cake last night (yes, it has a 4 in the title). Its about a drug dealer trying to retire but gets sucked back in for one last score. Pretty good flick although at times I had trouble following the dialog as it was spoken with an English accent and sometimes they were talking very rapidly.

Watched L4yer Cake last night (yes, it has a 4 in the title). Its about a drug dealer trying to retire but gets sucked back in for one last score. Pretty good flick although at times I had trouble following the dialog as it was spoken with an English accent and sometimes they were talking very rapidly.

I had trouble following it and i'm from London!! Daniel Craig could be a good bond.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0381061/Ss/...%20Daniel%20(I)

^ I don't know if thats an official pic or fan made, but he certainly looks the part.

Terminator 3.

I have to say I liked it. It was like the writers had thought lots of situations how to wreck a terminator, so it was fun to watch. I would have liked if eViL terminator would have some dialogue with hunams. Now she was just a one sided killing machine.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

On the Waterfront

A really great movie.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Terminator 3.

I have to say I liked it. It was like the writers had thought lots of situations how to wreck a terminator, so it was fun to watch. I would have liked if eViL terminator would have some dialogue with hunams. Now she was just a one sided killing machine.

A good movie but with a sad ending. The Apocalypse actually happened.