tarna is my new favorite mod

Child of Flame

Dammit, don't give me so much credit. Tarna is the real deal. It's that seven years or so he has on me that grant him special powers!

BTW: My favorite mod would still be Fionavar, even after recent events. Tarna is a great mod, though. Even better, he's a great guy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Dude, Authority, you two are going to have to like, fight to the death or something if you want to reclaim your title. 

Or, you know, just have him quietly abducted to Room 101.

You must love me. It is not enough to obey, you must love me.

*turns torture dial to 60*

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

If my life had not always been a wasteland, desolate of all human affection I would be upset!

*sniffle*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No wukkas. :wub:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^I'm willing to argue that it's either Kaftan or pixies.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So that means all of you nutjobs are in my mind, which just happens to be jodo's? :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Walsingham is my favorite mod.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Eldar is my favorite mod.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I need to change my diplomacy orders for Winter '07 to:

Build A Marseille

Thanks in advance.

I'm only in one game. Thanks for noticing jerk.