Temperment sorter...

tarna

Ah...these type of tests.

I always come out an INTJ and have for 20 years, with very strong introvert/thinking and just barely Intuitive/Judging.

I tested as something quite different when I was a young teen tho, during that period of time that kids are rebelling against parental control. Make of that what you will. :D

@Kaftan - no one likes to believe they can be fit snugly into some defined category...I had a friend once who declared that such tests made him feel as if he *had* to behave a certain way, as if being labeled as 'this' was an attempt to declare that there is no such thing as free will or true individuality because a 'personality type' dictates what the outcome of your reactions to stimuli will be.

But (serious) personality tests aren't really like that and they're not designed to say anything of the sort. They're just...average preferences at that time in someone's life. Not actual roadmaps or crystal balls.

But yeah, I don't think they should be used for hiring criteria, or anything of that sort, either, cause in such uses they tend to get abused as if they *are* roadmaps, and that's wrong, IMO.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Your Type is INFP

Introverted 11

Intuitive 38

Feeling 62

Perceiving 22

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert

* moderately expressed intuitive personality

* distinctively expressed feeling personality

* slightly expressed perceiving personality

sig2.gif

Your Type is ENTJ

Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

33 12 38 56

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed extrovert

* slightly expressed intuitive personality

* moderately expressed thinking personality

* moderately expressed judging personality

Gaah, Sawyer, you stole my spotllight.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I always come out an INTJ and have for 20 years, with very strong introvert/thinking and just barely Intuitive/Judging.

I tested as something quite different when I was a young teen tho, during that period of time that kids are rebelling against parental control. Make of that what you will. :D

@Kaftan - no one likes to believe they can be fit snugly into some defined category...I had a friend once who declared that such tests made him feel as if he *had* to behave a certain way, as if being labeled as 'this' was an attempt to declare that there is no such thing as free will or true individuality because a 'personality type' dictates what the outcome of your reactions to stimuli  will be.

But (serious) personality tests aren't really like that and they're not designed to say anything of the sort. They're just...average preferences at that time in someone's life.  Not actual roadmaps or crystal balls.

But yeah, I don't think they should be used for hiring criteria,  or anything of that sort, either, cause in such uses they tend to get abused as if they *are* roadmaps, and that's wrong, IMO.

That is basically what my dad said, who is an MFT, when I asked him about it this morning.

He said yes, my category did pretty much nail me for right now, but the lack of people skills indicated in my type could change if I ever get out and spend time with people. Then I ribbed him for resorting to internet dating services before me.

Your Type is

ESTJ

Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging

100 38 50 22

You are:

very expressed extrovert

moderately expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

@Kaftan - no one likes to believe they can be fit snugly into some defined category...I had a friend once who declared that such tests made him feel as if he *had* to behave a certain way, as if being labeled as 'this' was an attempt to declare that there is no such thing as free will or true individuality because a 'personality type' dictates what the outcome of your reactions to stimuli  will be.

But (serious) personality tests aren't really like that and they're not designed to say anything of the sort. They're just...average preferences at that time in someone's life.  Not actual roadmaps or crystal balls.

But yeah, I don't think they should be used for hiring criteria,  or anything of that sort, either, cause in such uses they tend to get abused as if they *are* roadmaps, and that's wrong, IMO.

I thought that some of the questions were examples of Plurium Interrogationum; i.e. loaded questions.

"Why did you stop beating your wife?

"A. She cooked dinner.

"B. She stopped hitting me.

"C. I never stopped."

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

As for me, I mostly just take these tests for the fun of it. :-

Your Type is

ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

44 1 50 22

moderately expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

According to this, I'm also a "protector guardian"

Hooray. :D

Your Type is

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

67 38 62 11

You are:

distinctively expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

Risk:

As far as I can tell, the Risk test leads you to a description and not the actual test. At the bottom of the screen there is a link reading "Go to the Test" however you are then asked to pay $4 worth of "tokens" for the right to take it.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Sounds like we're all a bunch of introverts :D I used to be a social butterfly, but over the years I've become more and more uncomfortable in social settings. I'm just a homebody these days!

Your Type is

ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

56 12 88 56

You are:

moderately expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

very expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

Sounds like we're all a bunch of introverts :D I used to be a social butterfly, but over the years I've become more and more uncomfortable in social settings. I'm just a homebody these days!

A couple of us were extroverts.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I dislike people that's one of my reasons for being an introvert.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

A couple of us were extroverts.

Oh Eldar, I always knew you were one of the special ones... :thumbsup:

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

By special, you meant that there were "different" classrooms for me as a child, don't you? :Eldar's grin and wink icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!