Temperment sorter...

tarna

I think the questions are flawed. I am not "intuitive". That is a misnomer. I might take my own council (especially now I am older and have experienced a lot more ups and downs), but I don't "intuitively" know what is right, I still use deductive and inductive reasoning.

Stupid quiz.

By the way, "quiz" was a word invented by an Irish guy in the eighteenth century: he made a bet that he could introduce a new word into the language in one day, then spent the entire night writing it on every wall and prominence he could. In the morning everyone wanted to know what "quiz" meant, so it becamen synonymous with a puzzle.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think the questions are flawed. I am not "intuitive". That is a misnomer.

Myers-Briggs definitions of terms such as intuitive and judging live in their own special dictionary...don't worry, I won't define them, cause they're still lumpish.

By the way, "quiz" was a word invented by an Irish guy in the eighteenth century (snip)

Do you guys look up histories on the fly or do you remember all these factoids?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No, Gabs, it shows that he lacks judgment. :Eldar's ribbing Hades in a friendly way icon:

I think the judging is in opposition to feeling. I was more feeling than judging, but I don't know what the relevance is in either case.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Your Type is

ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences %

11 1 12 22

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

slightly expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality