DL's thread

Darth Launch

I recall there was some interest from a few forum members in participating in my dissertation study, but I can't remember which members showed interest :">

Anyways, participating involves completing two questionnaires, although I'm not entirely sure how to go about this via the internet, but I'm sure we'll figure out something :ermm:

If you're interested and willing to participate please say! :D

DL

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I volunteered, I think, and provided it's not some psychometric nonsense with four hundred questions asking whether I prefer helicopters or skipping, I'm still in.

Don't forget to secure my informed consent. :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Oh yeh, thanks Steve :-

The first questionnaire has 16 items and the second questionnaire has 30 items (they're EXPAGG and NIAB respectively if you've heard of them)

I figured it might be best to PM all the blurb and then the statements to any participants and you could PM me back your responses... but I'm open to any other suggestions that might be more effective and efficient if anyone has any :)

About your consent... eep... I guess I'd have to get your permission to sign on your behalf :ermm:

DL

Oh yeh, thanks Steve  :-

The first questionnaire has 16 items and the second questionnaire has 30 items (they're EXPAGG and NIAB respectively if you've heard of them)

I figured it might be best to PM all the blurb and then the statements to any participants and you could PM me back your responses... but I'm open to any other suggestions that might be more effective and efficient if anyone has any  :)

About your consent... eep... I guess I'd have to get your permission to sign on your behalf  :ermm:

DL

Go ahead and send me the questionnaires, and I can probably get them done today.

To get my informed consent, you need to inform (remind? :"> ) me of the purpose of the study and the use to which my data will be put. You also need to tell me who will have access to the data and whether it will be linked to my name.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I volunteered back then and am still ready.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sure, Sap. Is there a time limit or can I send the answers during the weekend?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Sure, Sap. Is there a time limit or can I send the answers during the weekend?

There's no time limit... feel free to send the responses during the weekend :)

I do ask that you refrain from discussing or showing the questionnaires to anyone else though :)

DL

I wouldn't dare. :D

kirottu said:

Shoot. Always happy to help a student.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'll do it if you still need someone!  Your forum monkey is always happy to help.  ;)  About wow long is this questionaire, BTW?

About "wow" long? I think she'd prefer someone who can spell. :p"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'll do it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.