Getting Dumped...

Carnage

My last serious girlfriend dumped me for my best friend over MSN during class. We had been together for around 3 years at the time, she had been with my best friend for 6 months of that. Yeah, we're not friends anymore.

Only girlfriend I dumped was because she stole my car. She gave it back, but she didn't have her license and I got in a whole load of trouble with my parents when they saw her driving around town while I was in class.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My last serious girlfriend left me for a job. Its been a while so now I can look back and say its for the best. But at the time was I a mess. She got knocked up about three months after we broke up by some other dude and had to step down from her job anyway. Go figure. Her dad made some bitchin homemade wine though.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My last serious girlfriend left me for a job.  Its been a while so now I can look back and say its for the best.  But at the time was I a mess.  She got knocked up about three months after we broke up by some other dude and had to step down from her job anyway.  Go figure.  Her dad made some bitchin homemade wine though.

That's irony at its best. :)

My last girlfriend I dumped when I found out she was sleeping around... with her brothers friends. :(

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Hmm...how can I phrase this so the post doesn't get deleted for being too obscene...

My last girfriend dumped me because I yelled out in pain when she bit me in a painful place during an intimate act that was supposed to involve her toungue instead of her teeth.

Of course, the idea that I might take her not speaking to me for six months as being dumped might be interpreted as me being dumped apparently didn't enter her mind when she phoned me up six months later, presumably after getting dumped herself, and made like everything had been on pause since that horrible, almost homosexualising night.

If we had a thread on crazy girlfriends, I could fill a few posts with her.

Edited by Reveilled

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Hmm...how can I phrase this so the post doesn't get deleted for being too obscene...

My last girfriend dumped me because I yelled out in pain when she bit me in a painful place during an intimate act that was supposed to involve her toungue instead of her teeth.

How rude. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I find it a bit odd that it was the offender who dumped the victim. I mean, did she expect you to like being bitten in the *** ?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I recently had a "girlfriend" of sorts, but I had an exam and spent the best part of a week with my nose buried deep in books. After that she was sort of dissing me, but one Saturday night she asked if I wanted to come over and watch a movie. Sure, I went there, but then she said "I'm tired and want to sleep, you can't stay", and I was like WTF? How did this become all my fault? I literally said "Have a nice life" and left for a heavy drinking session with friends. Two weeks later on a night out I got these drunk SMS's full of apologies, and it turns out she just wanted to go and see the White Stripes for free with me... No way, honey.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

My fiance tried to kill me with a knife.  We broke up the next day.

:ph34r: scarry!

I once broke-up with a girl; because, I couldn’t handle her chronic bad breath anymore and I didn’t have the guts to tell her that her breath was so horrid. :blink:

Tsel :cool:

I suspect no amount of pruning will help this thread ever stay the course. Sorry for the emotional distress some have experienced, please feel free to find a private fora somewhere in which to commiserate loss with one another.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: