Tell what kind of geeky evil you have done.

kirottu

I once stabbed a man to death with a pocket protector.

:devil:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I once stabbed a man to death with a pocket protector.

:devil:"

hahaha. That was funny.

I have done many evil things that were not geeky.

I have done many geeky things that were not evil.

I don't believe I have done anything that combines the two.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

With a pocket protector Kaftan? I think we have a winner! :D

I guess the evilest and most geeky thing I've done is what is referred to as my stereo prank :devil:

Back in the day, when I was in Sixth Form, our common room had a stereo in it. It was supposed to be for all of us to share and use equally, but there was a group of smelly boys that would insist on playing their music on it all the time and threatened to beat up anyone who went near the stereo. Me and my friends had had enough, so one day we came up with a cunning plan :devil:

The next morning I arrived early at school and conveniently had a screwdriver in my bag (because one does) and decided to unscrew the stereo plug and remove the fuse :D

It was so funny to watch them all try and figure out what was wrong with the stereo :devil:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

^That is so mean :D

Geekiest eveil thing I've done? The same as Kum.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The following took place one and a half year ago:

There's a guy on my island who had a big dog - a rot wailer....and he often let him walk around freely with no leash.....one day that fu*kin dog bit my leg, don't know why, there was blood everywhere, I managed to hit him on the head and he backed down....

The local doctor, a neighbour of mine fixed my leg, I didn't say anything to the owner of the dog.....I borrowed a HS 2000 (a gun) from a close friend of mine.....and aftertomorrow I followed the dog when he went around by himself, waited until he went to an isolated place and shot him three times and killed him......Before the hit I didn't know if I could do it, but suprisingly when the moment came I didn't hesitate one second.

I didn't felt one bit of remorse then and I certanly don't now....and to tell you the truth I enjoyed every moment when I wasted that motherfuc*ing piece of sh*t......not to mention a huge mix of thrill, rush, adrenaline and satisfaction before and afterwards....

That's the most serious 'evil' thing I've done in my life,I know this ain't geeky, although it can qualify as an evil act, but believe me that dog deserved every bullet and more....

When I was younger and eviler I used to fool a lot of american players on a MUD I used to play that polarbears and penguins (!) were roaming the streets of Sweden. When they heard that I come from a place north of Siberia they believed me. I used to tell them long tales on how I ate penguins because they tasted like chicken and stuff.

The funny thing was hearing them over the public channels later, trying to convince other, smarter people about what I had told them.. with no success.

Not very evil I guess. But 10 points on the geek-o-meter.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I h4xx3d a car dealership's computer kiosks and installed Firefox on their main servers, then used it to surf the web on their T1 connection which previously had everything except the car maker's website blocked. It was very geeky, but not all that evil as I was probably doing them a favor.

Well thank you :) , I was expecting things like - you mean dog killer and stuff like that....

*Ahem* You mean, evil dog killer! How could you kill that poor animal! You're evil! :'(

Will that do? :-"

:devil::p

Kill a cat and we'll call it even

Sorry but I could never kill a cat, I just love them too much.....

post-11408-1130097147_thumb.jpg

:wub: - this is one huge tomcat I came across in town the other day....