I miss the old days here

Darth Jebus

Its ghostbusters, but are you saying Darque is fat?

I don't know if I can accept your answer after you failed to nominate a secondary teammate to take the physical challenge. :-

Metadigital called her a big twinkie of evil.

Thanks for trying! But don't worry, we've got a consolation prize for you (a game of KotOR:TSL) providing you can form a cogent sentence; elsewise the runner-up consolation prize will be yours (two games of KotOR:TSL).

Darque was never sweet.  She's pure evil wrapped in a twinky.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

As unpopular as it might be around here I much prefer to read the RPGCodex because despite the harsh enviroment and some extreme positions people there tend to make valid and well thought-out points or at least ones that are worth further discussion.

Recently every time I pop into this forum I find many topics which degenerate rather quickly into chats between various members or discussions are led in the form of one-liners. To be honest I don't do much to improve the situation myself because I don't have the time and the inclination but this board is kinda suboptimal for my passive reading pleasure.

It's sad too that the developers practically abondoned their own boards. I don't like the Bio Boards but one as to acknowledge that the presence of so many devs inspires the members to contribute to discussions about specific games developed by that company.

Huh, I don't consider the RPGCodex home or any other website for that matter. I'm far from a regular there but I enjoy reading some of the discussions as long as they don't turn to pure flaming. Reducing the Codex to the (sometimes extreme) use of rude language is a bit short-sighted because on the other hand there will never be a mod who warns you about some forum guidelines which restrict discussion (see Bio bashing).

Well, I'm not the public relation officer of the Codex but I'd really appreciate it if some of the vocal members would keep their private chats out of otherwise often healty topics. It's not fun reading 3 pages of bickering and in-jokes for people who are interested in the initial discussion.

ahh the good old days... Wait... I wasn't around for the good old days... just the good fairly recent days... when Jediphile, and metadigital would argue about EU... With page long posts.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Maybe we could start to talk how good it was back at Black Isle Forums and how those were the golden years.

Well for a while it was just like the name above the door had changed. The TORN era was pretty good , even if it didnt have a happy ending.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]