Star Wars Fan Art.

BJ... on the head... hehehe

:mellow:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't get that either.

Does it have to do with the first such Malak drawing where you could at least see his bald head. :mellow:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I don't get that either.

Does it have to do with the first such Malak drawing where you could at least see his bald head.  :mellow:

Oh, I did get it. And the pic. I'm just playi...am just indifferent. Honestly. Not laughing, no no. :devil:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

post-1658-1129144380_thumb.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't get it.

Umm...me neither

'Tis nothing but a lame joke as in "Malak is OUT of the hot tub". ;) As for how DL and Draken applied their imaginations, you will have to ask them yourself. :D

Anyways, just found some amazing artworks posted before that some of you guys might have missed:

(by Janson)

(both by lady_winde)

Edited by julianw

I've been away from here for a while, and I just read all the locked threads... and I didn't want to start a new thread and possibly a new flame war or whatever, but the short of it is that Eisu and Aimo have left the board?

Have they just dropped off into nowhere, or are they still around somewhere else?

Anyhoo, thanks.

I've been away from here for a while, and I just read all the locked threads...  and I didn't want to start a new thread and possibly a new flame war or whatever, but the short of it is that Eisu and Aimo have left the board?

Have they just dropped off into nowhere, or are they still around somewhere else?

Anyhoo, thanks.

You can still check out their stuff at another forum if you click the link in Sentrys sig. From there, look for threads started by 'eisu' and 'aimo'.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Made a sticky for Spoiler Art in the Spoilers Section...

Too bad all of Aimo's Art isn't working anymore (X, user posted image) and thusly aren't findable in there...

And if this thread continues like it does now, it comes awfully close to a lockdown...

PS. If you find some Art I forgot to put in the Stickies, feel free to send a PM with the link...

Thank you for making the stiky there. Too bad that Aimo's art can;t be found. Still, have you tried the good old Copy+Paste tactic to get the art?

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Oh, by the way, JulianW's pictures were great.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Well, you can Copy+Paste the art in two-three replies and in the end of each say something like:" We all want to thank Aimo for the wonderful pieces of art he made for us. Thank you!"

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

You mean his art is not posted somewhere here. I thought he had a topic here and Copy+Paste his art from there. Doing that from the sith doesn't seem illeagal if you give credit to the source, but it won't be nice, that's for sure. I didn't mean that. I ment to get the art from his topic here, if he has one. Sorry for my mistake.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]