First NWN2 Screenshots

Jumjalum

How do you know...

Really, you can't make anything from those screens.

It could be cutscene's and the game still is isometric for example...

I mean, really, do you see the "Hero" anywhere?

Quite a requirement to see what camera position is used...

those pics look like crap.

Agreed...

But what do you expect from Black&White minature screens... :huh:

Edited by Battlewookiee

Those coloured shots are much better, well done whoever that was. They look pretty good, and since those shots are over 5 months old they probably look a lot better now.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Sure you do, I think, the second (or bottom) image has a figure in a very Kotor esc 3rd person perspective on the screen.

I can only assume it's the main "hero"

Edited by kumquatq3

Sure you do, I think, the second (or bottom) image has a figure in a very Kotor esc 3rd person perspective on the screen.

Which is rather strange, because I remember some of the devs saying that NWN2 wouldn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I just noticed this quote on the same page the NWN2 pics were on:

Shoofly: I guess my general point is that all of these game developers keep spending so much time on the engine that these games take forever to get finished and sacrifice content for whiz bangs.

Feargus Urquhart: We are trying to be as smart as possible about what we replace, change and optimize with the time that we have to work on NWN2. BG2 actually took between about 18 months to make, while NWN2 is taking a little longer than that - but not by much.

"This is very poor marketing from Atari."

Really? This thread is now 4 pages long. This topic has also been passed along to various websites. Seems to me for Dragonshard being a 'crappy game' these two colourless screenshots sure are getting the masses talking. That, mon ami, is the very defintion of good marketing - get people talking about your product.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Honestly, these two pics seem to be just teasers of screenshots. :D But it works in movies so why not here.

I still find the teaser trailer of NWN on the BG2 discs to be produced by Interplay, to still be hilarious. :D

Well I might be ignorant on not knowing the engine details for NWN2. But I notice no elevation tiers. Is that an actual hill? If so, then I

Edited by Ellester

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Usually with a Third-Person view you don't look into your face all the time, unless your character has an odd urge to walk backwards...

Ofcourse a possibility would be to "pan around the char", but it still doesn't look like a "PC Hero" to me...

Agreed...

But what do you expect from Black&White minature screens...  :ermm:

I was refering to the colored pics.

But what do you expect from Black&White minature screens, who are colored by somebody who totally doesn't know the colors needed in some photo-shop program, and just like us can barely see what goes on in the black&white and thus what to color what way... :lol:

Really? This thread is now 4 pages long. This topic has also been passed along to various websites. Seems to me for Dragonshard being a 'crappy game' these two colourless screenshots sure are getting the masses talking. That, mon ami, is the very defintion of good marketing - get people talking about your product.

4 pages of "Nobody buys Dragonshard" and "WTF is on these pics" do not look like good marketing to me...

Really? This thread is now 4 pages long. This topic has also been passed along to various websites.

Really? What sites are those do you mind me asking?

And your welcome to those that said thanks :(

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

:shifty:

Too true.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds