• EnderWiggin
    • Numbersman
    • Darth Launch
    • Baley
    • Darkside
    • Nurbs
    • Jodo kast
    • Darque

I think Authority can take care of the inmates here in WoT. There's no need to have another mod.

For a laugh, however, I'd like someone to try, in a very public way, to get Gromnir to accept a position as moderator. heh heh heh.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yeah, half the folks hate having a moderator in WoT. The other half complain about the first half. hahahaha.

Hey, you guys want to see the first real flaming Cowboy TOMBS report? hehehe. Nominate him and I'll dish out one for him. :Eldar's wolfish grin as he looks at his numbered friend icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Heh, good idea...

Jags for Mod! :lol:

Edit: But only if he promises crates and ritual virgin sacrifices :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein