Besides Gaming

BicycleOfDeath

I love PnP and Online RPG gaming(currently designing my own homebrew), Baseball, Dancing, Traveling...

I also enjoy reading and in my spare time read science articles usually about astronomy, psychology and other sciences, websurfing, and of course chasing the ladies!!! >_<

I am currently a grad student in Planetary Science/Geology.

image002.gifLancer

I eat, sleep, uh... breathe... um... crap...

I take and help teach karate.  I got my blackbelt in May. :)

Ah crap, now I have to go back to Karate. I use to take Karate, but then quit when it became too much of a hassle to go. I really liked it, but I could bring myself to actually get there. I still help my brother practice his moves, so I still remember everything that I was taught. I only got up to a purple belt though. :">

Anyway, I like to read, I program small games (battleship and the like) in my spare time. I also go to school and regularly procrastinate on my homework. I've nearly turned it into a science. >_<"

I also took karate but got only up to blue belt and then had to quit because we moved. :)

I would love to start it up again...

image002.gifLancer

I only got up to blue and almost red in Tae Kwondo, and lately I've been thinking of taking up Krav Maga, but I have no time/can't afford it.  Anwyay, right now I'm doing

a)  Complex variables, and since I actually like it quite a lot, I'm gonna post an example of Cauchy's Integral Forumula at use (w00t) :

74e5df8cc2c3e3422e567ce691a00735.png

8f728f66f9cfa17bb8a02245b6273fa2.png

b)  Vektor analysis, which I don't particularly enjoy.

c)  Thermodynamics, which is okay.

d)  Try to play Megadeth solos.

e)  Going fast on a skateboard:

Image-C39181D6EBC711D9.jpg

Thanks to uni that's all I have time for nowadays, though I do squeeze in a beer or three now and then >_<

Are you an engineering major?

image002.gifLancer

Movies, Comics, work. Thats about it. If I had any friends nearby that played, I'd probably be playing Magic: The Gathering too. But all my friends that play live in Victoria, while I'm 3 hours away in Vancouver.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

we like to fight. unfortunately, we only engage in those socially acceptable forms o' combat, (e.g. fencing, rugby, litigating, dating.) high school were the last time we bloodied some other human being in a bare fisted brawl. am now too old and too mature to engage in such barbarism.

*sigh*

is one of the great tragedies o' life that we rarely appreciate our youth until it is gone.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

One of my biggest passions is photography. You'll rarely encounter me without a camera. And no, I'm not a Japanese tourist. ;)

I lead 14-to-16-year-olds in the scouts. It's great watching these kids grow into adolescence.

I'm very engaged in college life as well. I'm part of a board of people that is responsible for all things important to the students of our law faculty, such as interaction with professors and special activities (like parties and sports events). I'm a fraternity member too.

I've been studying Spanish for some years now. I was thinking of taking up Chinese as well this year but it would require lots of time, which sadly I don't have.

Lately, I've picked up an interest for oriental culture. I've been reading some books on buddhism and other philosophic stuff, and I've also got a thing for Asian women. ;)"

I'm a real audiophile. I spend most of my (rare) free time listening to and mixing my vast collection of cd's. I'm also an amateur with the synths.

As for sports, besides working out, I'm a ski fanatic. A few years ago, I wanted some change and tried out snowblades (a small version of ski's, without the sticks), which I really liked. I now have my own, and this is one thing of which I can honestly say I'm damn good at it. I can now go downhill on a red slope wearing only one blade. :cool:

Im into a lot of things really, so its surprising i get a lot of time to post on these boards and even lurk :ph34r:

Summer comes: im out surfing loads, and when its flat/evening i go skateboarding at local skatepark. :lol:;)

Winter comes: It turns to snowboarding ;)

I also enjoy music a helluva lot and surprisingly, 6th form school is pretty good at the moment ;).

Surprisingly, that deduction makes sense, but no, you are wrong.

In fact i live near cornwall in England (surfing capital of England), so its only a short drive to beach.

Plus i have an artificial ski slope nearby which explains the snowboarding :).

I wish i lived in NZ though :lol: