Besides Gaming

BicycleOfDeath

Coincidentally, I was watching the movie when I posted that. :)"

Ooh... that's creepy... :ph34r:

DL

I should have said

Me Grimlock want to munch metal. OR Me Grimlock no bozo, me king!

He doesn't say Me Grimlock no kisser, me king! until after the beat up the sharkticons and meat up with Ultra Magnus and the others on the planet of junk. :lol:"

Coincidentally, I was watching the movie when I posted that. :-"

Ooh... that's creepy... :ph34r:

DL

I should have said

Me Grimlock want to munch metal. OR Me Grimlock no bozo, me king!

He doesn't say Me Grimlock no kisser, me king! until after the beat up the sharkticons and meat up with Ultra Magnus and the others on the planet of junk. :-"

Destroy Unicron, kill the grand pubah, eliminate even the toughest stains.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm saving up for a pair of skis with the stolen lunch monies. 

cheaper to rent them and you can always have the newest technology. if you buy a good pair, it's going to run nearly $1000, and they'll be way behind in less than 5 years. renting the performance package is about $150-200 including tuning, and you'll always be current. :-

boots, OTOH, are a necessity.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Hmm, during the weekdays I just go to work and go to the gym during the evenings. I used to be overweight and very unhealthy, so now my health is an important part of my life. So basically I work, eat dinner and go to the gym. Then when I get home I play games for about an hour. I'm playing God of War right now and quite frankly the game rocks. It's been a long time since I've been so enamored with a game.

During the weekends if I can get off my lazy ass I usually drive to some cool hiking trails and spend the day there. I love hiking and especially climbing up big rocks and trees. I really want to try my hand at real rock climbing. I'm sure I'll get around to it like I always do.

Wow...I just realized I'm the most boring person ever. I'm pretty happy though! :(