Jade Empire Bombed

Volourn

That was a gutshot, right there. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hey, that's not tally fair! When meta mistakenly mentioned the Ultima games as Europeans I was already to congratulate him! Sadly, Ender (I think) pointed out that meta was wrong. It's not my fualt no one else has mentioned a good or great European game. :lol:"

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Hey, that's not tally fair! When meta mistakenly mentioned the Ultima games as Europeans I was already to congratulate him! Sadly, Ender (I think) pointed out that meta was wrong. It's not my fualt no one else has mentioned a good or great European game. :("

The studio that developed the Battlefields is European. Yes, that's an EA game.

Yes, you can jack off now.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"Yes, that's an EA game."

Your confusing liking a company,a nd liking evry game they make. There are tons of EA games I dislike. You named one. In fact, 99% of EA games I do like are sports games. You lose yet again.

"There're plenty of them. You're just too nescient and selfish to recognize them. But that's Okay, otherwise the Volo-Logic (i.e. everything I don't play automatically sucks) wouldn't be Volo's Volo-Logic."

No. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Ah, it all makes sense now. Volo's inability to grasp that Europe makes great games is simply becuase he doesn't realize that ENGLAND is part of Europe! I now forgive as this is a very easy mistake to make, as England is commonly believed to our 51st state.

For you see England is not only responsible for the legendary Championship Manger series (CM, CM Italia, CM 2, CM 97/98, CM 3, CM 99/00, CM 00/01, CM 01/02 CM 4, CM 03/04 & FM2005), and the legendary Worms series (Worms, Worms II, Worm Armageddon, Worms World Party), but also Goldeneye, and PERFECT DARK!

Oh, and for good measure - GTA came from GB as well. :wacko:

manthing2.jpg

Ohh, and don't forget the Total War Series (England), or Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (France). All quality titles.

Today I bought Fahrenheit.... tomorrow I should find out whether this is another gem made in Europe.

Though, confessed, my alltime favorite titles like BG, Fallout, System Shock 2, Deus Ex etc. were still made in NA. :wacko:

Bottom Line: Great games are not limited where they're coming from, but the smart brains that are working on them.

"Yes, that's an EA game."

Your confusing liking a company,a nd liking evry game they make. There are tons of EA games I dislike. You named one. In fact, 99% of EA games I do like are sports games. You lose yet again.

"There're plenty of them. You're just too nescient and selfish to recognize them. But that's Okay, otherwise the Volo-Logic (i.e. everything I don't play automatically sucks) wouldn't be Volo's Volo-Logic."

No. Yes. Yes. Yes.

What's this?

It's an established Volourn Anti Logic axiom that anything touched by EA is automatically gold. And now you're trying to dispute it?

Of course, you're the Magical Volo. Contradicting your self is an intrinsic part of your self.

Yeah, sorry. My brain cell connections are just too streamlined to adopt this kind of fundamental contradiction.

Regardless, the Battlefield games are GREAT games. They were developed in Europe, too. This amounts to some serious ownage for Volourn, as per usual. And no, I'm not advocating slavery here, so don't bother reporting me. >_<)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Huh? I never seriously said all of EA's games were perfect. i've, in the past, have mentioned that there are even some EA sports games I dislike including NHL AND nba 2005.

Nice try, again. :thumbsup:

"Although you could probably contend that it's not that difficult to maintain the dominance with the acquistion of exclusive licenses.

Somebody could make a better version, and we'll never know"

Come on. EA's exlusivity over some sports leagues just vstarted this year. The fact that EA has been dominnate in the sports gaming world for basically a decade says it all.

It's also not like the EA is the only company with exlusivity. I, for one, will stick with EA's MBP Baseball 2005 because I'm still playing it and see no reason to try the other company's exlusive trash.