Jade Empire Bombed

Volourn

I didn't try to imply that. Or change your views. Just throwing rock to the pond.

Dafty.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Now it's all muddy. Thanks to you, dafty.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Name one great game to come from Europe. I can't. I can name many from North America, and many from Asia. But, none from Europe or other continents. It's not an attack on players from Europe; but from the European game industry if there even is one.

Since you're disputing what people are calling great, then what is your definition of a great game? A game you like?

I don't consider FF, Madden or Arcanum great games. The first two is only a matter of taste though, I'm not interested in their type of gameplay so to me they're pretty dull. But I could admit that they are probably top of the line when it comes to production value. So if that's the criteria used, dismissing both Ground Control and Chronicles of Riddick makes no sense.

(Arcanum, by the way, is another story. That is a game I do like, but there are far too many issues with it to be called a great game.)

Anyway, if we're going with production value and popularity in their genre, how about Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2? Those are European and I think they qualify as great games. Not my style of game, but neither is Madden or FF.

Ultimatly what EA does is tries to get the most people to play their games, thus they end up alienating the group that initially made the game a hit. But some of their newer stuff is actually pretty good if you like that sort of thing (DefJam). I just didn't like the fact that they made a brand new strategy game and attached Command And Conquer to it to get more people to play it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"Finland? Europe? *yawn*"

Everynoek nows that if it isn't Amerika itd oens't exist, you silly!

Abtou your questinosa bout what makse a gameg reat, well: ag reat gaem is oen I can whakc off to!

Reproted.

Game oevr.

R00fles!

Volourn I'm afraid you have Roshan Grammar Disease! :shifty:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Better look more closely. I do tend to make mistakes; but that's not me. Of course, it's still Volourn; but not THE Volourn. I surely don't make that many mistakes. It's someone trying too hard to copy me.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

:blink:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I smell a "Andy Kauffman"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy