Jade Empire Bombed

Volourn

I have been level 40. But now I am very tired of powerleveling.At first,I thought it is very interseting and I am fresh in it.But later I found that it is a so hard and long work and it took me so much time.I nearly want to give up my powerleveling.

But at that time I found a website some days ago.It says that it can give World of War player help.It also provides powerleveling service,and promises safty and security to all the accounts.And my character will be leveled up in a short time and the price is cheaper than any other i know .

I want my character to be level 60,so that I can enjoy the most wonderful WoW experience. I'd like to choose this website to help me,but I don't know how is it.Please go and see the website:http://www.playerturbo.com/forum, and give me some advices. and u can contact the seller via

AIM:gilssales

YAHOO:sellgilstoyou

MSN:gils_sales@hotmail.com

network games: US WOW ; EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling .

IP Ban Extravaganza awaits!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Anyone who changes his nick to one made up by yours truly, deserves a vote.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

where the heck did he come from? Arn't those guys supposed to make their own threads then get smashed by our mods so we don't have to look at them any more?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've had it happen to me before when I send a post, and for whatever reason it ends up in a completely different thread.

I believe Ender had the same thing happen to him.

However, given that he's going to be raising a kid for the next 18 years, I'll not expect to hear anything from him until 2023.

Did you honestly expect any less? JE is one of the best cRPG's of recent times. Period.

It truly is a magnificent game. An epic masterpiece set to brainstun, it has taken the RPG genre into new heights. It's even more revolutionary than Fable, which was already a very innovative titles, with such amazing new features as doors that only open for certain kind of characters! Whoa!!

EA is awesome. If the 'little guys' were so much better they wouldn't be bought out. They scuked, and deserved to be terminated. Blame them for their patheticness.

Origin was brought off in 1992, they were hardly "little guys" and what killed Origin was Ultima Online ... EA seen that as a cash cow and pulled all Origin resources into it.

EA is not that bad but they have the habbit of streamline games to a point what was original is gone, Westwood C&C games were interesting but it seens they abandoned the C&C universe and Westwood did other things (Lands of Lore for example) and now Westwood is gone.

That is the problem of EA, they want to streamline game design and simply publish the latest trend on the market and so they will never be inovative, just following someone footsteps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Arts

drakron.png

That's funny. Their line of sports games is what sets the standard for sports games. All sports are comapred to EA tod etermine their quality. Last I checked, the Sims is an EA game and that doesn't follow anyone.

You lose.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

There are not many sports games, actually Konami does quite well in europe with their soccer games as there is also CM (Campioship Manager) and other soccer games that are rated better that FIFA.

EA does not set the standarts because there is hardly competition in most of the sports they publish for, they cannot dominate soccer because the cost would FAR outweight their profits ... if they tried they would sink and that is why they are unable to dominate the soccer sports sims, because other companies can get official leagues, teams and national teams.

They dominate US sports because such sports dont have much expression outside the US and Canada, easy to get the leagues and teams that matter and dominate with name recogniton.

As for The Sims ... Maxis is unique, they made it big with The Sims (EA was after Sim City BTW) and so EA fears messing too much with Maxis since they again and again stay up in the sales charts.

But beyond TS and SC Maxis only started Spore now, they had a line of "Sims" that they no longer develop.

drakron.png