To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

Why? I'd never need so much storage space. 256 Mb is enough.

Ben Houge - The Fall of the Zephyr

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just slooshying the old Ludvig Van, peeting the moloko but sad to say it without either drencrom nor velocet. There will be none of the ultra violence tonight, oh my brothers and only friends. Got to get some spat for me tired gulliver, see?

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I haven't bought an iPod yet because I'm totally content with my 128 MB Nomad. I know if I had an iPod I would be guarding it with my life, which would make me loathe to take it anywhere, which kind of defeats the purpose.

I reload it with a different collection of songs every week or so to freshen up my tunes. It just uses one AAA battery, weighs about the same a cigarette lighter and is unnoticable in my jeans pocket.

I would just worry about carrying it everywhere, whereas the Nomad is a lot cheaper - and I haven't heard of anyone get mugged for their Nomad.

And if it did happen, the mugger(s) would be pretty disappointed. Not that they should be - I'm sure their minds would be blown by my fantastic taste in music. ;)

Which includes: Toto - Hold the Line ;)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

It was Misled Youth, a vid that famed skateboarding company Zero released sometime in the late 90s, I think. The soundtrack was great. I remember Jamie Thomas used The Who's "Baba O'Reilly" for his piece, which was fantastic.

By the way, has anyone heard the new Franz Ferdinand? Their last album was very good, and I hear they have a new one out.

I picked it up as soon as I could. I wouldn't say its as strong as the first album. The eponymous debut had a solid theme, dance tracks with guitar. The second LP ' you could have it so much better' is a bit more diverse, but lacks the overall cohesion found in the first. Ha ! i'm rambling like a schoolgirl.

The standout tracks I found were 'the fallen, do you want to, well that was easy, and the outsiders'

Steppenwolf- Magic Carpet Ride

you can blame that song on Team America

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

For a solo show, I'd say "Something Against You," simply because "There Goes My Gun" has backing vocals. Backing vocals can be hard to pull off if it's just you up there.

Is it a solo show?

It isn't a solo show, but I'm not sure I could get one of my band mates to do the backing vocals.

Tom Waits - Kommienezuspadt.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Beatallica-The Thing That Should Not Let It Be

When I find myself in times of trouble

Hybrid children watch the seas

Pray for father roaming, roaming free

My first listen to Beatallica was the best laugh I had in about a week. They are satirical geniuses, uncanny impressionists and anyone remotely familiar with the source material should download their songs immediately. It's free. I think it's just www.beatallica.com

Beatallica - No Remorseful Reply

It was Misled Youth, a vid that famed skateboarding company Zero released sometime in the late 90s, I think. The soundtrack was great. I remember Jamie Thomas used The Who's "Baba O'Reilly" for his piece, which was fantastic.

I listen to that as well, because, well i'm a skater and I lke skater music.

The Killers - Change Your Mind

Edit: Darth Drabek, I don't have an Ipod either, and the new Franz Ferdinand is pretty good.

Edited by Akhan225

Siouxsie and the Banshees- Face to Face.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Coltrane, "India"

From Live at the Village Vanguard, 1961. With McCoy Tyner (p), Eric Dolphy (bass clarinet, see avatar), Elvin Jones (d), 2 bassists whose names escape me.

Edited by Enoch

:huh: There's actually more skaters than i thought on here!

I thought none..

Atmosphere--One of a Kind :huh:

I'm not actually a skater - I just like watching people skate, especially really good people. Some skate videos are really well done - "The End" by Birdhouse comes to mind. Great music on that one too, especially the use of Propellerheads' Bond riff, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service."

I did interview a pro BMX'er from Haro Bikes once for the paper though. And I've played all the Tony Hawk games through except THUG2 and the new one.

Tom Waits - Clap Hands

:huh: There's actually more skaters than i thought on here!

I thought none..

Atmosphere--One of a Kind :huh:

I'm not actually a skater - I just like watching people skate, especially really good people. Some skate videos are really well done - "The End" by Birdhouse comes to mind. Great music on that one too, especially the use of Propellerheads' Bond riff, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service."

I did interview a pro BMX'er from Haro Bikes once for the paper though. And I've played all the Tony Hawk games through except THUG2 and the new one.

Tom Waits - Clap Hands

Youre not one of those "Birdouse rules because Tony Hawk is on it and he has a cool video game and lots of publicity" kind of guys, are you? A better movie was "Blackout" or "Yeah Right"

Edit: Even better, my teams video "NDH: Strictly Buisness" That has some crazy stuff on it.

Edited by Akhan225

I look at the Tony Hawk games like I look at Metallica: it's a wonderful starting point for people just getting into non-top 40 music, because it's so incredibly popular. So you can't knock it, because it's getting kids into metal (or skateboarding in Mr. Birdhouse's case).

I never would have sought out Maiden, In Flames or Killswitch Engage if I hadn't heard the Black Album in the weight room in junior high.

I never would have bought a skate video if I hadn't loved the Tony Hawk games. I'm sure bajillions of kids have taken it farther than me and actually bought a skateboard and fell down a flight of stairs because they were inspired by the game.

Bad Religion - The Handshake (cause I can still be "punk rock" even if I can't ollie :))