To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

Avantasia - Farewell

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Recently the company I work for built a new store. Being one of the lucky? ones going to work there, this morning we had PA testing. Hours of Phil Collins, Enrique Iglesias and Whitney Houston at mind numbing levels. It was about as much fun as a root canal. When I went home for lunch I grabbed my MP3 player and spent a busy afternoon with much better music, including:

Anthrax - Got The Time

Fleetwood Mac - Seven Wonders

Foo Fighters - I'll Stick Around/ Everlong

Now I have a three hour meeting with District and Regional managers. I don't think walking in with my headphones on will score any points, but I'll try it nonetheless... :(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Bjork (sorry, can't figure out to put the umlauts on the "o") - The Modern Things

DL

There's a button next to return/enter, under backspace. Push it once and then in succession push the letter which you want the umlauts added to. The same button also gives accent circonfl

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

561.gif

Frank Zappa - You are what you is

Do you know what you are?

You are what you is

You is what you am

A cow don't make ham

You ain't what you're not

So see what you got

You are what you is

An' that's all it 'tis

A foolish young man

From a middle class fam'ly

Started singin' the blues

'Cause he thought it was manly

Now he talks like the Kingfish

From Amos 'n Andy

He tells you that chitlins . . .

Well, they taste just like candy

He thinks that he's got

De whole thang down

From the Nivea Lotion

To de Royal Crown

Do you know what you are?

You are what you is

You is what you am

A cow don't make ham

You ain't what you're not

So see what you got

You are what you is

An' that's all it 'tis

A foolish young man

Of the Negro Persuasion

Devoted his life

To become a caucasian

He stopped eating pork

He stopped eating greens

He traded his dashiki

For some Jordache Jeans

He learned to play golf

An' he got a good score

Now he says to himself

"I aint no n i g g e r no more"

:x

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Bjork (sorry, can't figure out to put the umlauts on the "o") - The Modern Things

DL

There's a button next to return/enter, under backspace. Push it once and then in succession push the letter which you want the umlauts added to. The same button also gives accent circonfl

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Yeah, my impression was the same when I read what I had written. :">

Lucius, techno you say?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

November - Sista Resan

dirtay 70s swede prog

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "