Lightsaber Color

What is your favorite Lightsaber color?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Lightsaber color?

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Yellow
    • Silver
    • Orange
    • Viridian
    • Other (Post)

Purple and red since I duel wield lightsabers.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Still blue. ;)

Does anyone play with two sabers of different colours?  That always looked wrong to me.

sometimes if I a star out one class and go another way when I get the Prestige Class (Sentinel/Jedi Master, etc) I'll have one Lightsaber be my first Class Color and the other one be my Prestige Class Color.

This last time I was a Guardian/Jedi Watchman. I would have gone Cyan and Bronze/Orange, but for some reason the Cyan Lightsaber never turns off, so I went with Silver. Going with two colors is always cool because it's less boring.

Meh, Bronze all the way. Looks cool when you hack and slash your way to fortune! Woohoo! *cough*

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

That's why I go with dueling most of the time. I let my cousin play sometimes(he's 7) and let him start his own file. I love to watch him dump everything into strength and then but all his skill points in demolitions. And then get mad when he says he didn't tell Atton to shoot anyone but he did it anyway.