OBS-4 Discussion (game and roll call)

I haven't had time to catch up with this thread, and I just got buried in projects at work.

I think I'm going to back out of this game, as it looks to be a little more intensive than the other games.

When one of the other Diplomacy games end, I may GM one.

Are you tempted to play? You could be the Dominion, or the Borg ...

Nah. I've decided I don't actually like playing Diplomacy quite as much as I thought I would. It was my love of maps that first drew me to the game, so I'm going to stick to GMing for the most part from now on, I think, since that involves the most mapwork.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

prawns smell if you leave them in the computer, they need to be properly refrigerated.

how many players do we have? I say we get an evil troll player for the Ferenghi... like Volo or Nurbs

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

how many players do we have? I say we get an evil troll player for the Ferenghi... like Volo or Nurbs

Since Ender withdrew, we supposedly have six, though I havent seen Trobalov in a while.

Kaftan - Borg

Arch - Dominion

Jags - Federation

Calax - Klingon

Alanschu - ?

Trobalov - ?

? - ?

The remaining empires are: Cardassian, Ferenghi, and Romulan

P.S. I agree. Having Volo or Nurbs play the Ferenghi would be hilarious, though they would probably choose the Cardassian or Romulan instead, given the option.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Very well. The players are now as follows:

Kaftan - Borg

Arch - Dominion

Jags - Federation

Calax - Klingon

Trobalov - ?

Alanschu - ?

Baley - Romulan

The remaining empires are Cardassian and Ferenghi.

(Psst. Alanschu, better hurry up and pick one before you're left with the last remaining like in OBS-03.)

I find it kind of sad

hmmmmmmmmm Jag's wanted the Fed's? Earlier I was told he had said he wanted the Klingons.

But now we still have six, would pixies want to play?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Im amazed that people arent crawling over the bodies of their trampled comrades to be in this game. I mean, this is as awesome as it gets!! :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I say we get an evil troll player for the Ferenghi... like Volo or Nurbs

I don't know if I'm evil enough for you, but perhaps I would be interested in driving the Ferengi Alliance towards a juicy economic victory over you war-mongering, female-worshipping Hu-mons. :D

I guess it all depends on how time-consuming this is going to be, and how much do I have to read to get started... :thumbsup:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

hmmmmmmmmm Jag's wanted the Fed's? Earlier I was told he had said he wanted the Klingons.

|

|

v

Now that were using the German map but Englsih rules with German modifications AKA Obisidian House Rules, I'm telling the Klingons to sod off, and going with the Federation instead!  :D

I find it kind of sad

The Star Trek universe does not interest me unfortunately.

I don't know enough about the additional races, and part of the fun of OBS-3 is me pretending I'm a luciously handsome Austrian ArchDuke.

I am afraid I have to respectfully bow out.

Alright then. Pending GM approval, we have the following list of final players:

Kaftan - Borg

Arch - Dominion

Jags - Federation

Calax - Klingon

Baley - Romulan

Numbers - Ferenghi

Bokishi (welcome back!) - Cardassian

Considering you were the last to join, it didnt work out badly for you at all, Bokishi. The Cardassian are rather good, IMO.

I find it kind of sad