Welcome Fangirls, and Fanboys

Cantousent

I wonder if Kaftan likes Michelle Yeoh?! :-" :D

More than likes, Im a Bona Fide Michelle Yeoh fanboy :p I will and have gone to great lengths to aquire all her movies and I will watch them repeatedly no matter how bad they are. If I was to spend 15 years on an island and I could bring only one person with me, Id take Michelle. She's 18 years older than me but I dont care

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'd say something about how Jolie is over-rated but I'm afraid of the villagers, with their pitchforks and burning brands.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Jolie can look like a fresh-scrubbed lady-next-door or a frightening example of what too much lip collagen can do.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Meh.  At least nobody's posted a picture of Atton...yet.  (mumbles) Stupid Aimo and her hundreds of Atton pics.  <_<    :D

Wow, it's like you're begging for somebody to post one. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Jolie can look like a fresh-scrubbed lady-next-door or a frightening example of what too much lip collagen can do.

I saw a picture of Jolie when she was 14 and she looked like that even back then. Even though her lips are huge, I'm not sure they're augmented.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I think she has naturally large lips. I'm sure she's nice, but I just don't find her all that hot. She has a great body, though. I dunno, but I'd like to give an example of Cate Blanchett.

http://cate-blanchett.org/gallery/displayi...?album=29&pos=3

http://cate-blanchett.org/gallery/displayi...album=30&pos=17

http://cate-blanchett.org/gallery/displayi...album=30&pos=16

I think she looks better as the character than she does in real life. On the other hand, her face has a lot of character. Notice the eyes. Wow. Of course, she's an elf. *shrug* I love it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I saw a picture of Jolie when she was 14 and she looked like that even back then. Even though her lips are huge, I'm not sure they're augmented.

Same here. I honestly don't think Angelina Jolie cares enough to go out of her way to augment herself in such fashion.

This is the same girl who got a huge tattoo that has to be covered up in almost every movie she does. It pisses directors off.

I'd say something about how Jolie is over-rated but I'm afraid of the villagers, with their pitchforks and burning brands.

::chants:: OVER RATED ::clap clap:: ::clapclapclap::

she is definately not ugly, but not the hottest girl around.

besides, she touched Billy Bob. I like the guy as an actor, but...

Kumkwat is fired.  Back up your box and go home.

What is this, Interplay?

Didn't we tell you to get lost?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This thread is open to all, to those who are Jolie fanboys/girls, and those who are not. You cannot attack us because we believe Jolie is over-rated, and we cannot attack you for your bad taste. :-

Obsidian Plays

This thread is open to all, to those who are Jolie fanboys/girls, and those who are not.  You cannot attack us because we believe Jolie is over-rated, and we cannot attack you for your bad taste.  :p

Jolie is not overrated.. She is honest to goodness hot. :p Yes, there are other hot models/actresses but most are just a pretty face. Once you look down from the face they might as well be an ironing board.

Jolie, OTOH, is not just some skinny girl with a pretty face. That girl's got some serious curves all over..

image002.gifLancer

I don't think anyone would deny Jolie has naturally full lips...particularly her bottom lip. And of course make-up/angle has a lot to do with it in pictures. :) That doesn't mean she doesn't have them augmented at times (maybe not all the time).

As to her not caring enough to do it...she grew up w/a famous father, rich, her appearance is/was her bread and butter...I doubt it's something she would have anything against doing, if the mood struck her, like with her tatoos supposedly giving her confidence or something. :("

http://www.lipaugmentation.com/angelina_jolie_lips.htm

(this site has a lot of before/after pics that shows how good lip augmentation results can often - but not always - be)

Only she knows for sure, but..... :cool:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts