What music are you listening to right now?

Cantousent

Duvet (accoustic version) - boa

Useless Trivia: The non-accoustic version of this song was used as the theme tune for the anime Serial Experiments Lain, despite being in English.

Other Useless Trivia: boa is the band of Paul Rogers' (of Bad Company fame) children.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Public Enemy--Rebel without a Pause :p

Niiiiice.

In honor of Public Enemy making the boards, I will now listen to "911 Is a Joke."

And yeah, Kor, that Wallflowers song is off their new album, Rebel, Sweetheart. I think it's probably better than Bringing Down the Horse, but no one is going to hear it because their moment in the limelight has passed, sadly.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

At least they managed to sell a boatload of copies of that first one.

And since we're talking Public Enemy, I'll choose the classic Bring the Noise with Anthrax.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That is a classic - the first PE song I heard. It was on the Tony Hawk 2 soundtrack if I remember right. :p

TRIVIA QUESTION:

Why did Chuck D wear a Pittsburgh Pirates hat all the time back in the day?

I'll be back tomorrow to see if anybody gets it!

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Count Basie's One O'clock Jump.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Now: 3rd Strike - No Light

Next: APC - Annihilation

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Dream of the Blue Turtles -- Sting

I especially love "Moon Over Burboun Street."

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Crowded House- Italian Plastic when you wake up with me, I'll be your glass of water, uh huh

Therapy- Screamager

And sorry Darth Drabek, I have no clue as to why Chuck D wore a Pirates hat all the time. My guess would be that he really wanted to be a pirate, with all the raping and pillaging as such... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

X-Men Legends - Some evil rythm/bass

No, I don't own the st, but I have the official site open at the background. Quite funky actually.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds