What music are you listening to right now?

Cantousent

Grand Magus - Gauntlet

Ooh, pretty heavy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Interesting signature you got there, draakhie...

Care to explain?

Edit: Turmion K

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Frank Black & the Catholics - Dog Gone.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

there's some classical string quartet squealing on the radio in the background.

@Mus?:

That is probably the closest you'll get to my attitude towards everything/everyone at the moment. And I couldn't think of anything else to put there, but instead of make it empty, I put some random stupid crap! And I liked the a's with hats.

The Velvet Underground - I Can't Stand It.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That is probably the closest you'll get to my attitude towards everything/everyone at the moment.  And I couldn't think of anything else to put there, but instead of make it empty, I put some random stupid crap!  And I liked the a's with hats. 
kirottu said:

Rod Stewart's later stuff isn't so bad. He has a cd of oldies that's pretty good. It features "A Kiss to Build a Dream On," the theme song from Fallout 2. Unfortunately, years of cognac have ruined his voice. Fortunately for him, his voice has always sucked, so no-one can tell the difference.

Specfically right now, I'm listening to

On the Border -- Al Stewart.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The Fall of the Ivory Tower - by my friend's band

i'm listening to it because they're going into the studio to record their second album in a couple of weeks, and once again they want me to do the vocals. i got given a copy of the music, so i have to figure out how to fit the vocals into it :-

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I too am a devoted Ferdinandian. The whole album is full of bouncy numbers like 'take me out' . From the opening track 'Jacqueline' to the last song, I liked this album more than anything that came out last year.

I say don't you know, you say you don't know

I say I want you to take me out

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Borknagar - Future Reminiscence

kirottu said:

Tomohawk - God Hates a Coward

Mike Patton rules  :cool:

Yes, yes he does.

When I saw Tomahawk live last year, he performed the distorted verses of that song through a gas mask. The effect was tremendous.

Right now: PJ Harvey - Big Exit

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs