BACK FROM MEXICO!

Child of Flame

Thanks for reminding me. I was quite zingy back then.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hooray!  Well done, SOE.  :lol:  Hope the well project goes well, too.  See, metadigital?  Christians can be good people.  And that is what we are all about.  :)  (waits for him to start flaming)

Indeed... towards certain groups of people. :ph34r:

You shut it. Christians come in all different stripes of beliefs and tolerance.

Thanks for the correction Lancer. I got it off of a Billboard for Coke, and the literal translation amuses me. (w00t)

You don't know the nature of our recent discussions on the board, so don't f ucking tell me to shut it.

Yes, yes I do. In fact, it wouldn't have even took me looking over the threads for the past few days to know you were referring to intolerance towards homosexuals. Whenever someone says that at this point in time, they're referring to lack of tolerance towards homosexuals. I stand by what I said, shut it.

Well, I do. You should shut it.

Welcome back, o'Child of Flame.

Thanks Mus. :wub:

And I stand by what I said, to both of you for that matter, I don't care if you saved the goddamn world while in Mexico, you don't f ucking tell me to shut it.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

g121.jpg

meh. lets just go to Santa Poco and get some more tequila...

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Wow, I guess flame wars can start anywhere can't they?    The Christians with the "lack of tolerance" also happen to be the loud ones.  A few outspoken members do not define the whole.  I as well as most Christians I know have no problem whatsoever with gays and gay marriage and wish them all the happiness in the world.

With that said, enough flaming!  We should be congratulating SoE for the good work, not arguing.

Geez. Say you diagree with something and that makes you intolerant. <_< And as hard as this may be to believe, I'm against creating an amendment to ban gay marriage. But OH NO! I disagree with it (the same way I disagree with polygamy), so I'm a Nazi, a bigot, and a homophobe! It's just my freakin' opinion! Just the way some people think polygamy's okay!

I'm not saying you're referring to me, just that I'm sick of people misinterpreting things on this board and hurling flame (and I'm not referring to you). And ditto: shut it, Lucius.

But that's off topic, and I apologize for even bringing this up again. Sorry, guys. It won't happen again, Fio. :thumbsup: Let's move on.

Once again, props to you, SOE for the good work. Hope your next project is a success. :thumbsup: And that is a rather interesting pic, Hildegard. :-"

And I stand by what I said, to both of you for that matter, I don't care if you saved the goddamn world while in Mexico, you don't f ucking tell me to shut it.

I reserve the right to tell anyone who shows intolerance or ignorance to shut it, regardless of social status, race, or religion.

You may want to play a game of Diplomacy, now ...

Indeed Eru.

You can done enough to earn a place on the Brotherhood of Diplomats. :cool:

I...I don't know how to play. :)

I reserve the right to tell anyone who shows intolerance or ignorance to shut it, regardless of social status, race, or religion.

However, you don't say shut it to the fundamentalist who posted above that he 'disagrees' with homosexuality, how very hypocritical of you, mr. World Savior. :thumbsup:

PS. Mothman, you of all people ought to learn when not to open your mouth, you invited a flame, although you were expecting it to come from Meta, if you'd just kept your biblical self glorification to yourself, then nothing would have happened.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Mexican, I guess.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

However, you don't say shut it to the fundamentalist who posted above that he 'disagrees' with homosexuality, how very hypocritical of you, mr. World Savior.

Because he's not being a dink to Eru.

On topic: glad you had a good time Eru.

You may want to play a game of Diplomacy, now ...

Indeed Eru.

You can done enough to earn a place on the Brotherhood of Diplomats. :cool:

I...I don't know how to play. :huh:

Neither does Baley. j/k

It's easy, the mechanics are simple.

The game comes down to making alliances and who you break them with first. It's as much about playing poker as it is Risk (the boardgame).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

However, you don't say shut it to the fundamentalist who posted above that he 'disagrees' with homosexuality, how very hypocritical of you, mr. World Savior.

Because he's not being a dink to Eru.

On topic: glad you had a good time Eru.

'Dink' eh? I'm sorry, I forgot where I put my Canadian-English translator.

DENMARK!

However, you don't say shut it to the fundamentalist who posted above that he 'disagrees' with homosexuality, how very hypocritical of you, mr. World Savior. >_<

PS. Mothman, you of all people ought to learn when not to open your mouth, you invited a flame, although you were expecting it to come from Meta, if you'd just kept your biblical self glorification to yourself, then nothing would have happened.

If Mothman was a fundamentalist, he wouldn't be in favor of gay rights. What I got from his post was he disagrees with it on the basis of his religion, but he tolerates it, that is not intolerance, so much as personal morality. If you think that sort of stance is fundamentalist, you obviously haven't met any real fundamentalists.

How's the food in Mexico?

Totally awesome, beef and potatoe burritoes for teh win!

Probably quite Americanised by now. I had a Mexican flatmate who lived on pizza and popcorn.

Well, there was lots of American like food while we were there, but we didn't eat any of it, unless you count the sammiches we packed for the worksite ourselves. The Mexican pastor's family cooked dinner for us all but two nights, those two nights, we had tacos downtown. American Mexican food is a lot different from Mexican Mexican food too.

If Mothman was a fundamentalist, he wouldn't be in favor of gay rights.  What I got from his post was he disagrees with it on the basis of his religion, but he tolerates it, that is not intolerance, so much as personal morality.  If you think that sort of stance is fundamentalist, you obviously haven't met any real fundamentalists. 

Totally awesome, beef and potatoe burritoes for teh win!

Probably quite Americanised by now. I had a Mexican flatmate who lived on pizza and popcorn.

Well, there was lots of American like food while we were there, but we didn't eat any of it, unless you count the sammiches we packed for the worksite ourselves. The Mexican pastor's family cooked dinner for us all but two nights, those two nights, we had tacos downtown. American Mexican food is a lot different from Mexican Mexican food too.

Thanks, SOE. That's exactly my stance. I disagree with the concept of homosexuality, but that's the same way I might disagree with someone's political views. I disagree with them, but I'm not going to prevent them from living their lives, discriminate against them, or hate them. >_< If a woman chooses to love and marry another woman, that's her right and I can't and won't do anything to stop her, regardless of my opinion. And there's nothing wrong with showing a little pride in religion, and that doesn't make me fundamentalist or conservative. (I'm a moderate)

Are you happy now, Lucius? And please, enough with the religous debate, people! We've had enough of that already!

And back to Mexican food, I heard too that it's very different from Taco Bell. I heard from a friend that they like to put a lot of spices in their food and so it tends to be pretty hot, and that they like to use beans a lot. And what was the water like, too? My friend who visited Mexico told me that even the Mexicans don't like to drink it. They get their drinking water from travelling water trucks if they can. Was it like that for you?

No, I'm not at all happy, but I guess this is the closest we'll get to settle things.

And in the future, when you want to start a flame, at least try to be more subtle about it.

DENMARK!