The official late 80's eary 90's TV series thread

I think it was about this time that the Japanese released their own version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Imagine Power Rangers and TNMT put into one (they turn into supersoldiers of justice, their enemy's transform too, their enemy's grow, the turtles combine to form Saint Turtle (or somthing like that))

Suuperrrrrrrrrrrrr Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuutaaation!!!

30 minutes of my life I'm never getting back. Although it was funny watching Krang trash talk Shredder. Calling him an idiot and even swearing at him :p

If I remember correctly, I think Knight Rider squeezed off some exotic locales on the odd occassion. KITT was cool... :)

The only TV shows I currently really watch are House and Lost.

I strongly suggest you acquire the the first 3 seasons of 24.

OMG!!! I REMEMBER AUTOMAN!!!!

*mental note: consult tvtome for further memory refreshment.*

Who remembers Street Hawk? Like Knight Rider on a bike. It had a cool 80's electro synth theme tune. Airwolf (knight rider in a helicopter) was also awesome i recently rediscovered thir theme tunes.

OMFG! I REMEmBER IT TOO!!

it was so sweet and awesome, though I think it had a different but still english title in Sweden...

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Unfortunately, TvTome is no more. CNET (owner of Gamespot and GameFAQS) purchased it and changed it to TV.com, along with a total rewriting of the site.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

alfq.gif

The joy of childhood. The theme still makes me smile so

much I get all fuzzy and warm inside :huh:

nostalgia-series-alf1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Now covering all genres?

Ooh... can I bring up Knightmare then? :D

47.jpg He's dying! :ph34r:

I used to be deathly scared of the Life Force bit... always had me squealing at the T.V. :D

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

one thing that used to scare the **** outta me was the movie "Gremlins"

oh yeah, anyone else remember The Cosby Show?

i saw that for the first time in ages the other day, and all i can say is: "the clothes! the hair! why would someone do that to themselves?!" :-

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

one thing that used to scare the **** outta me was the movie "Gremlins"

Me too. I was terrified of the things.

Oooh!! Ooooh!! How about these shows?

cast.jpg

My Two Dads

parker_3.jpg

Parker Lewis Can't Lose

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Guest GroinOfDespair

My two dads?

What a premise. Honey, your mom is not only dead, but she was a **** and we don't know who your dad is, so you get to live with two ubiquitous men who will argue long homoerotic tension undertones while attempting to raise you.

I hope you're not frighted of strangers.

I think I'm the only one who remembers it!

Well, I get that feeling a lot too.

Silver: Hey, remember "Parker Lewis Can't Lose"?

Friend: Do I remember who what now?

Silver: You know... that show... with Corky Nemec?

Friend: With who?

Actually, I'm a little shocked that somebody else on this board actually remembered it. I thought only my brother and I ever watched that show.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

We even had it in Sweden :thumbsup: I liked it.

I try to explain Parker Lewis Can't Lose to some people and they think I'm crazy?

I loved watching that show, and I think I'm the only one who remembers it!

:thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Guest GroinOfDespair

I hate lame high-school melodrama that makes it seem like high school was an enjoyable experience, and not some facist institution where we were force-fed rhetoric, brain washed, judged, humiliated, and made into pariahs.