Shag the Dog

Darth Flatus

I think, I think he's referring to the expression...

I hope... :ph34r:

Funny, around these parts it's slightly different and involves a word that rhymes with "duck".

And yes, I made a similar comment about said expression when I heard a co-worker use it a little while back. It's incredibly bizarre, and I'm not sure I want to know HOW it got started.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

This is how you use it,

"Hey Kelly, it's about 3 o'clock, time to shag the dog again."

"Hey John what took you so long?"

"Oh, I was out shagging the dog and lost track of time."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It basically means goofing off, doing nothing important.

Kind of like what I'm doing right now, instead of working.

*promptly goes back to work*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Easy to be wrong about what you could possibly mean when you forget to include a link! :)

And yes... while it IS mostly horrifying, a very small part of me also found it hilarious... but in a horrifying sort of way. :p

So, so very wrong. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Baley> Dog hatah <_<

I think its pretty obvious, just look at the kid. That moustasche can only mean one thing Guilty! ..if not then he should simply be shot for being a hick.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I thought it was a spoof - you know, like a satire on how the media gets its priorities wrong. "And in other news, a tsunami kills 100,000 people in Asia - and now the sport..." ;)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

This kid, like all rapists, should be castrated.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

No, no. What Volo means is that the rapist must be raped in turn, preferably by a dog and two 13 yearolds.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I don't really believe in extremities, but if I had known the victims(and I hope this goes at least a minute bit for you Volourn), I would have the exact and maybe more of the feelings that are presenting themselves in Hooah...why? Because I believe it's human, however, the actual action itself would seem to me as of now, inhumane and more of a primal way of thinking, but if I were under the conditions that I had hitherto provided, then I would probably hold some particular values as nonwithstanding, and some, more relevant and scrupulous...

So let's not disturb that sandbox that we are currently in...

"This kid, like all rapists, should be castrated."

If inhumane revenge is your goal, sure. If punishment, and justice is; no.

My method may sound extreme, but I have known rape victims. After seeing the physical and psychological trama they have to endure, I see no better way than to castrate the b*stard who did it. Think of it this way, 20 or so years down the road, they may make parole, and what do you think they will do? Most rapists who are put in jail and then released just go straight back to old habits. I think the best and most effect punishment would be to take away their manhood.

Edit: Thanks for pointing out my typo Darth Flatus

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

...you mean most rapists.

EDIT: No probs Hooah, i figured you'd meant rapists, your suggestion that the victims be put in jail was a little too extreme :thumbsup:

As for punishment, hmmm, well at first glance i would say that the kid is obviously disturbed, but i dont really believe in treatment or rehabilitation, justice has to be seen to be done and the kid must be prevented from doing it again so i guess some kind of painful/humiliating punishment would be in order.

Just so long as people realise the dog raping is the least important (and most funny) of his crimes.

The stuff with the underage girls is what is important (and not funny at all)

I think we should shoot them with a nasty, evil-looking pistol like a luger or P38 in awkward places. That'll teach em.

In awkward places? Like shooting them in the ankle or the elbow?

You get some weird ideas sometimes, man.

And chemical castration is the way to go.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.