X-Men 3 being systematically destroyed

EnderAndrew

If you fight someone with two swords and you are both equally skilled then your screwed.

In order to effectively counter two swords you need a shield, even if it's only a wrist mounted one.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

They did confirm the same actor who played Colossus briefly will be back.  But why is Kitty Pryde hitting on Iceman and not Colossus?

Kitty and Iceman got together in Ultimate X-Men after Rogue took off with Gambit.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I always found the "lets add some interesting character relation changes"-plotlines a bit of a drivel. Summers and Jean, Summers and Madelyne, Summers and Betsy, Summers and Emma. Changes on the story writers whim.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think the Xmen movies took a wrong turn and ended up in the dump as soon as they decided for that f*cked up look for Mystique :) Shes my fav character and they turned her into some weird lizard-woman with about 2 lines of spoken dialouge through both films <_<

Mystique_08.jpg

Her old school skull-dress withlong foxy red hair ;) she was really hawt for a while when they made her skin grayish instead of blue and changed the cutting of her dress. Her own spin-off comic was totally sweet and awesome, but the bastard closed it :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

They also took all of her clothes of. You didn't notice?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Id rather have a clothed badass mofo Mystique than a naked but wimpy and lizardskinned one.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Agreed. And the ninja-thing was just wrong. I never pictured her as a acrobatic wallrunner, more as a mastermind.

kirottu said:

Slim changes. If the world has any right left in it.

;)

kirottu said:

Yes, definently. She is supposed to be almost a hundred years old with some dubious origins(possibly Dr Dooms daughter) and mother of a whole bunch of mutants among the Rouge.

oooh, Lady D vs. Mary Jane? Well, I think spiderman has more readers ;) Its looking dark for the lady with ze big boobies.

I thought that. But, you know, there's the other thing.

kirottu said:

OMFGZ0RZ!! Lady D is in the lead with 50.1% !!! :D

..may the best chested woman win :p

also, if you look at her pics there one where she is posing with Witchblade and Lady D is clearly grabbing Miss Pezzinis ass :-"

Did MJ have big breastal region? I never occupied my mind back then when reading the comics, 'cos Spidey was cool and all. And she was pregnant or gone most of the time later when I was a regular reader. D is unbeatable when it comes to **** though.

Yeah, I know "duh".

kirottu said:

Hey! Lady D didnt actually die so she's not a reanimated corpse!!

(well, yes, but only in the medieval Lady D continuity :p")

I think the Xmen movies took a wrong turn and ended up in the dump as soon as they decided for that f*cked up look for Mystique :) Shes my fav character and they turned her into some weird lizard-woman with about 2 lines of spoken dialouge through both films <_<

Mystique_08.jpg

Her old school skull-dress withlong foxy red hair :) she was really hawt for a while when they made her skin grayish instead of blue and changed the cutting of her dress. Her own spin-off comic was totally sweet and awesome, but the bastard closed it :p

Plus in that continuity she was a lesbian. :rolleyes:

I would never be caught dead with a necrophyliac!

If Kaftan's not careful he could catch necrophilis.

Plus in that continuity she was a lesbian.  :p

Was not.

If Kaftan's not careful he could catch necrophilis.

It doesnt really count as necrophilia if they're un-dead. :)"

I have not read any sort of X-Men related comics since the debacle that was called Onslaught. So whats the deal with Ultimate X-men? Is it a continuity wipe? Colossus is a homo? More importantly, how does my favorite X-man Banshee fit in the mix?... :rolleyes:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It's a different continuity, yes. A rather anal one at that.

kirottu said: