X-Men 3 being systematically destroyed

EnderAndrew

Lady D is losing to that darn redneck Rouge! I urge you all to vote for the Lady, for the sake of ..humanity

I mean, just read this bit of true quality comics:

ladyd.jpg

p.s

Charlies cat is orange/white in Ultimate Xmen

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Don't really tell you much, do they?

Well, since only a few of those have made it to film i would assume they are all comic book versions of the ladies. IGN also provides helpful pictures of each contestant so as to help us visualise them in all their buxom beauty. Of course, the fact that it is called "Battle of the Comic-Book Babes" could be co-inkydink :wacko:"

Edit: The cat is orange and white? :shifty: Silly me i don't remmeber :"> but it does have the yellow diamond thing doesn't it? I havent read Ult X-men or in fact any comic since Feb when all my collection of downloaded comics was wiped and i couldn't be bothered to keep up with them.

Will Mystique turn up later, or is she cut from the Ultimate continuity? I could imagine theyd do that since she got herself a solo comic and all.

She was in the Ultimate line preview/promotional issue back before any of the series were released. She was like a hardcore Merc or something. I haven't read it, I just saw one pic. She was dressed all commando, hair tied back in a ponytail, wearing a flak jacket and carrying guns and such. And had the skull thingy on her forehead.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

it's odd in the Ultimates because they are having all the members of each team from the "Normal" groups (from each era) put into one gigantic team. Also i don't like the Fact that when Parker Graduates from his Highschool he belongs to Nick Fury. (Ultimate Spidy)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The cat is orange and white? :) Silly me i don't remmeber  :"> but it does have the yellow diamond thing doesn't it?

Yup, its does have the diamond..

I hate Jean Greys new hairstyle though, chicks with short hair is just.. wrong.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Noo, that has nothing to do with this... nothing at all

:)"

(I find your attention to detail disturbing)

it's odd in the Ultimates because they are having all the members of each team from the "Normal" groups (from each era) put into one gigantic team. Also i don't like the Fact that when Parker Graduates from his Highschool he belongs to Nick Fury. (Ultimate Spidy)

I think its kinda cool. He has instant membership in the Ultimates, and will receive S.H.I.E.L.D. training and everything. Though he'd likely have to give up his secret identity. Not that its very secret in the Ultimate universe. Everyone and their dog knows he's Spider-Man.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

..we ended up never using Mystique..

:shifty:

Look!! A Brontosaurus!!

*runs away*

Brontosauruses are in fact a myth. They are the misconstrued result of two different skeletons, made during some of the earliest dinosaur research, combining the Apatosaurus and the biggest land animal ever, the Supersaurus.

The Ultrasauros is just silly.

Edit:

I have no idea why the ultrasauros is spelt with a final "o" vowel; perhaps they were very good stock market entrepreneurs before the mass extinction ...

Edited by metadigital

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Isn't spidey in the new avengers anyway?

yep and daredevil got outed. This is the first time that spidy has been on the avengers (My old roomate was a comic book nut)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think I might have an issue with strangely colored women. This is the second time in a month that Ive dreamt about blue women :huh:

It was a nice dream though :D