• brianna
    • disciple
    • mandalore
    • go-to
    • mira
    • hk-47
    • t3m3
    • visas

who was the most dissapointing character?

i would say atton how could a darth maul clone be such a wimp

What?? Do you mean Han Solo clone? I yes, I agree with you.

On topic: I have no absolute favourite character. I enjoy whan my party cocnsits of T3, Handmaiden, Mira, Disciple,Bao-dur, and probably Visas and Kreia.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

• 1 month later...

A toss up between HK and T3, but HK gets the vote. i feel sorry for him, the way took his part away with all the cut material. he is good in combat, though, and i like his humour in both games. G0T0 was pretty funny too when i found out he was a droid and he told me why he used a hologram.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Could you please stop spamming Darth Onivega, so the thread doesn't get closed??

I think Mandalore takes the kake, 1) because he's Candy, and 2) because that shell of armour is hot! :rolleyes:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Bao-Dur is my favorite. His quiet, calm personality is something I find quite appealing. He fixes things, which is something I have an interest in (albeit mine is furniture not machines) and he has remote, who's sooo cute!

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Kreia. HK is still funny, he was a superstar in k2. i'm also mad about G0T0, all he sees are credits

G0T0- Amendment sixteen hundred ninety five dash three zero of the Khoonda civil code allows us to sell you into slavery.

Jorran- What? That's ridiculous!

G0T0- Paragraph twelve: "salvageable items include organic matter incapable of leaving the boundaries of the salvage area..."

Jorran- You wouldn't!

G0T0- A male human{pronounce it "HOO-MON"} such as you would fetch approximately 500 credits on the auction block in Nar Shaddaa. Therefore, I suggest you offer your goods for 500 credits less than your initial figure.

Woah! Thats a hard call.

Mandalore was just cool. And i mean, who dosn't like a Mandalorian.

HK-47 was funny and quite cool.

Bao-Dur was probly the most usefull party member, yet i hated the actor who did his voice.

Atton was just a lame attemt at creating another Han Solo.

Kreia. I did hate her, yet she was very intresting and mysterious.

Disciple. I honestly dont like him at all. He looks like a nub and certanly is one.

T3-M4. Very usefull droid. I felt sorry for him , because he keeps on getting abandoned by his masters.