He is the most boring rant guy ever. I listen to HK-50 and Kreia for hours before I pick this guy up again. You do learn more about the Exile though. You learn that the exile (though only a knight) had been training many other students. The exile was basically a guardian teacher, mostly focusing on the lightsaber, teaching how you could hear rythm in the blade while in movement or something.

IMO there was too much conversation in K2.

kreia was the worst then disciple.

just after the revelation on dantooine and your meditating on the ebon hawk visas comes to see you...if you choose to say one sentence to her it will trigger 10 long dialogue boxes full of sentimental speeches on visas's part.

He is terrible. Except I was laughing at him through the entire game. If you want an intersting game, go to Dantooine first to get all of the Atton-Di cutscenes. Plus you can mock him also in your mind. I remember calling him a pansy more than once. But I always shout at my computer :lol:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

when I had disciple in my party I'd let him run in first, then wait a minute to send the rest of the group in to mop up the baddies... ;)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

His personality traits aside (there's plenty of debate on that), he's a damn useful character to have around:

--He can heal vitality points.

--Via dialog, you can get a mediation option which will allow him to restore your character's force points as well.

--He functions as a lab station, able to create and breakdown any items in that catagory.

--He's a hell of a melee fighter once you turn him into a Jedi, which you can do before leaving the Enclave, if you work the dialog tree properly.

Cloris

Well...kinda lol

As a lightsider I found it easy to make him a jedi but as a darksider he kept saying I looked bad and I lost influance with him so I had to say alot of nice things and almost be gray again so he would go dark....but still anytime I do a bad thing and he is with me he says that wasn't nice...wierd dark side chars we got in this game...they don't like being bad.

His personality traits aside (there's plenty of debate on that), he's a damn useful character to have around:

--He can heal vitality points.

--Via dialog, you can get a mediation option which will allow him to restore your character's force points as well.

--He functions as a lab station, able to create and breakdown any items in that catagory.

--He's a hell of a melee fighter once you turn him into a Jedi, which you can do before leaving the Enclave, if you work the dialog tree properly.

Yep, gotta agree with this; looks is only (dead, flakey slough) skin deep. He is a great tank in m

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT