• Mandalore
    • Sion
    • Hanharr
    • Goto
    • Atton
    • Nihilus
    • HK-47

"I think it's rather storywise that he pisses most of us off."

A mere sign of independant, self-serving personality that you cannot force to obey your whims drives you to irrational hatred? Quite a fragile ego you got there, Cap'n. I suggest you build up some character for yourself -- might come in handy someday.

Would you like someone to come to your home, act like he's boss, order himself around and not leave after he just captured you by first frying your ass with lightning?

It isn't his independence or inobedience that pissed me - it's the fact that I can't even kill the damn thing.

OK you maybe think I'm some 10 year old who has nothing to do but piss himself off on game characters but in reality it's not all that annoying and I'm like 2 times as old :(

So let me be more clear about this -> If I say sth like 'sth in a game pisses me off' then I don't mean it with all that much power.

I nearly ment to say: "The game character G0T0 is not a good addition to Knights of The Old Republic II because it is events like his addition to the Party create some sittuations which force me to wonder whether I am playing a powerful Jedi in this game and if yet the answer is yes then is this powerful Jedi actually intelligent? In some points in the game you can clearly show the way of behaviour of your game character but in some points you are forced to some behaviours like - unpredicting (after finding out Kreia's Sith you get answers like "wha??" or "OMG! how can this be??" OR you trust Mira by going into her room expecting I don't really know what not predicting she wants to do anything bad to you),

too trusting (you trust Mira after she gasses you and you even invite her to you party OR above mentioned Goto's actions and the Exile's answer to them),

unintelligent and overally weak.

Thereby overally it is not G0T0 who is annoying. It is the way they they show the Exile's actions towards him.

But that is just another small percent of what I think to be K2's biggest flaw."

That's to clear things up :o

"Would you like someone to come to your home, act like he's boss, order himself around and not leave after he just captured you by first frying your ass with lightning?"

If that happened to me? No. If I were observing something like that happen? Well, I'd certainly find it amusing. And I did, and then I discovered that the said someone had an interesting backstory, goal and motivations. Also, it was refreshing to see an NPC who knew what he was doing and used you to get there BUT his goals, unlike far too often in games when someone, who isn't PC's bitch, HAS goals, weren't directly in opposition to you.

In short, he was a villain who was on your side. I liked that. Also, he gave me money.

edit: Also, I must confess -- I was a little disappointed in how well you took my attempt at baiting you. No fun.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Whoah...whats with you, Sarjahurmaaja, coming here and instantly riduculing peoples opinions? I mean jeez, if you're so bored that you have to make fun of a persons idea or opinion, thats just sad. And don't rant that you were just "debating" or "giving your opinion". You don't have to say everyone elses idea suckes. <_<

Back on topic, G0-TO dies first, then Mission. She had the worst habits, like using the term "bantha poodoo" waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

"Whoah...whats with you, Sarjahurmaaja, coming here and instantly riduculing peoples opinions? I mean jeez, if you're so bored that you have to make fun of a persons idea or opinion, thats just sad. And don't rant that you were just "debating" or "giving your opinion". You don't have to say everyone elses idea suckes."

How's that thing about the dog that hit go again, I wonder...

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

• 5 months later...

WHY DOES EVERYONE APART FROM ME HATE G0-T0? :(

Not surprised Mandalore's not had any votes, he's KotOR's best character, or Joleee, the old star. Atton and Carth are understandable, but Hanharr?? And the sith lords mostly rock. You seem to have forgotten to include the f**king b*tch Kreia-that's my favourable death.

Oh yes, and i need to find the person who thought that HK shud die-and i also need a weapon that'll cause him the necassery pain-HK?? DEAD?? Are you insane?

Basically, G0-T0's good, as are Mandallore, Jolee, Hanharr and the sith lords. HK must never die, but preserved in a throne of greatness, alongside Mandalore and IG-88. Kreia's a ***** and Atton's not great.

But of course, these are only my opinions, and i am a psychopath. I have strong morals and stand by my opinions, but everyone has an opinion and im not here to disrespect that.

And anyone who likes HK-47, i understand.

Edited by Styur Voln

I voted for G0T0.

But, seriously, is this a surprise?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

LOL!

Carth, Goto, Disiple, Hanharr, and Zal should all be thrown into an arena and made to fight to the death!

The winner gets to be thrown out an airlock as a prize!

GOTO by far the worst but all 5 were terrible characters!

My first play through of K1, Carth annoyed me with his whining so fast I was seriously hoping by telling him to leave that he actually would! Damn Bioware for teasing me like that.

Wookies are usless! Hated them both!

As I said in different post, you should be allowed to kill Disiple the very minute he does that fruity curtsy when you meet him first time!

And Goto, well Goto was just a really really really reall really really bad idea!!!! What the hell was Obsidian smoking that day?

Ew. When I look back on the posts I've made in this topic...just, ew. I mean, defending a virtual chick? Not even cool.

Anywho...it's Goat-o. He's the opposite of cool. In fact, he's so not cool, he's uncool!

Oh that's right. I went there.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

• 4 weeks later...
I would rather have killed Carth. Should have been able to kill him in K1. Pissed me off that I couldn't. :angry:  I mean, I got to kill Juhani, Jolee, Mission, and even Zaalbar if I wanted, but not Carth. :mellow:

!!!SPOILLER!!!AHEAD!!!

ah dude u can kill Carth if u r darksider female Revan or even get Bastilla to do it if u want

!!!SPOILLER!!!AHEAD!!!

ah dude u can kill Carth if u r darksider female Revan or even get Bastilla to do it if u want

I never knew that. Sadly, I'm probab ly never going to do that because the darkest I get it light grey, and I don't want to kill Mission, Zaalbar, Juhani or Jolee.

P.S. Dont need to say about spoiler, in this forum people should expect it.

P.P.S. Is Juhani really a lesbian or is that just from the KOTOR Parody?

I would rather have killed Carth. Should have been able to kill him in K1. Pissed me off that I couldn't. :angry:  I mean, I got to kill Juhani, Jolee, Mission, and even Zaalbar if I wanted, but not Carth. :(

!!!SPOILLER!!!AHEAD!!!

How? He always runs away on the beach saying something like "I'm not giving up on you!" I never have the chance to kill him. :geek: