• Malak
    • Mandalore
    • Sion
    • Hanharr
    • Goto
    • Atton
    • Nihilus
    • HK-47

I think the devs get the picture of never bring GOTO back in a possbile Kotor 3 or ever make a character like him again.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Carth! Oh, how I dream about a slow torture of this man! Oo, oo, and I would pull out that stupid hair he has hanging down his forehead. And shave him! Ugly beard.

Also, funny thing about Jolee: One time, when I played through Kotor1 as a dark sider, I thought it would be funny and cool and whatnot, if I became really good friends with Jolee, 'cause then the killing of him would be more... emotional, and seem more like a real betrayal. You know, more like a Sith Lord and stuff.

Yeah, great idea. Really. I've never felt so bad about killing a person in a videogame ever. Jolee is my hero! I'm sorry, you crazy old man. Please, forgive me!

You've been Ibb'd!

I say GO-TO because he is the most boring character out of the while kotor series. I never have any thing to do with him in Kotor II, I despise him and I never have him in my party because he is a usless piece of garbage that wants to be part of history by been in my crew. but if I had a choice of throwing him off my ship I would've been very happy to.

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

childern settle down.

Btw Juhani is hotter than Carth or Bastila.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! And very true. That sortof Eastern Bloc voice does it for me. :shifty:

Although I do get a moment of the smiles when I redeem Bastila.

Nihilus gets it for that voice, sounded like my 1976 Chevy One Ton's starter when it was dying. Goto gets it for just being a prick of a self centered droid. HK gets it in II for his annoying attitude, he's just not the same old HK. And finally Bao-Dur gets it for being so damned hard for me to make into a Guardian.

As to my actual vote? Nihilus, that dying starter-motor voice was just too much. Had to mute him.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

GO-TO... I HATE GO-TO. "I'm gonna have you hunted so I can ask you to save the galaxy but I'm gonna keep you a prisoner haha." Oh and cause I'm not annoying enough already I'm going to send along a big, fat, ugly, useless droid with an attitude problem to "help" you by sitting on your ship and blowing up the remote and otherwise being USELESS.

.... I needed that ;)

GO-TO... I HATE GO-TO.

Been reading too much Dijkstra again ?!? :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And finally Bao-Dur gets it for being so damned hard for me to make into a Guardian.

Bao-Dur hard to make a Jedi......you got to be kidding me. He was among the easiest to make a Jedi. :p

I have never been able to make him into a guardian without basically running around with ONLY him in my party for half the damned game. It seems everyone else leeches the crap out of him. Which annoys me. But I do love his Techie abilities.

I have never been able to make him into a guardian without basically running around with ONLY him in my party for half the damned game. It seems everyone else leeches the crap out of him. Which annoys me. But I do love his Techie abilities.

So, have you tried to, y'know, dismiss the other party members and replace them with Bao right before triggering an influence oppurtunity?

I ask because the "never been able to make him..." makes it sound like you've played the game multiple times, hence this could be an option, unless you're really against using such 'tactics'.

If you know which encounters bao reacts to, it's as easy to make him a Jedi as the others...just takes a little longer because it can't be done with one conversation. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So, have you tried to, y'know, dismiss the other party members and replace them with Bao right before triggering an influence oppurtunity?

I ask because the "never been able to make him..." makes it sound like you've played the game multiple times, hence this could be an option, unless you're really against using such 'tactics'.

If you know which encounters bao reacts to, it's as easy to make him a Jedi as the others...just takes a little longer because it can't be done with one conversation. :D

Ah, but there is the crux of the problem, now isn't it? I don't want to have to work so hard. Also I have a bit of a problem forgetting until after I just screwed up and did it. But when I can remember, I do try to do just that. I mean, you're talking to the guy that will leave the exile in that one room for two days while I infinite Hssiss off and on until I pick up level 33 (the last known Player Crystal update level) so sneaky tactics don't bother me a bit. :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

KILL THE WALKING HATING CARPET! i hated that wookie, he didn't fight good (i always go to Nar Shadaa first, so he isnt that great), he hunts human (bad feeling on my part), he hated everybody and he is so rude when you talk too him. he doesnt even give you any good advice! i dont think i ever took him off the ship. at least G0T0 has stealth (and could have had a good story line, if theyd left in all the cut content from the droid planet...

anyway, most of those other people you kill anyways if you go darkside on KOTOR 1 :ermm:

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

How can you all be so mean to the poor misunderstood wookie ? :'(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein