Barriss' Death Scene

Nur Ab Sal

I never said they weren't hawt, just trying to help clarify the situation ...

I dunno, a strong, charismatic and capable woman who rides into battle and rescues my sorry behind ... sounds pretty hawt to me. ;) (After all, we're not talking about Reuben's models here ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I dont mean to burst your bubble here but they didnt actually rescue anyone. The Valkyries collected the "souls" of men fallen in battle and brought them to Valhall. So.. by the time they showed up, the chance of rescue would be very slim indeed :D

brunhilde.jpg

Sorry, but you're dead.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I dont mean to burst your bubble here but they didnt actually rescue anyone. The Valkyries collected the "souls" of men fallen in battle and brought them to Valhall. So.. by the time they showed up, the chance of rescue would be very slim indeed :D

[snip: http://www.users.bigpond.com/kyroks/brunhilde.jpg ]

Sorry, but you're dead.

I haven't been able to stomache the several days needed to watch the Ring Cycle, so I am not intimately aware of the plot ... but still, being rescued and taken to Valhalla is way better than languishing in a swamp of blood and battle d

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I doubt you would get the plot even if you did watch it :D

edit: ever the Amazon, Launch. You'd make an excellent Valkyrie! Although Im not completely sure how they are appointed.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Were there any with jet black hair? :)

DL

EDIT - Hildegard, I believe there was such a group in the SW universe, they were known as the Hutts :luck:

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Were there any with jet black hair?  :)

DL

EDIT - Hildegard, I believe there was such a group in the SW universe, they were known as the Hutts  :luck:

Seeing as that is a common Greek hair color, Id be inclined to say yes.

Also, Hildegard, there were the Witches of Dathomir. They were force users who only trained women and treated men as second class citizens. Granted, they turned evil for the most part...but you see the similarities, I trust?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

EDIT - Hildegard, I believe there was such a group in the SW universe, they were known as the Hutts  :)

True, but Hutts aren't excatly my type ( :luck: ) and one more thing - I never heard of a female Hutt, there were always male hutts - or do they have a gender at all?

Also, Hildegard, there were the Witches of Dathomir. They were force users who only trained women and treated men as second class citizens. Granted, they turned evil for the most part...but you see the similarities, I trust?

Are those Witches from some novel or a comic book?

EDIT - Hildegard, I believe there was such a group in the SW universe, they were known as the Hutts  :)

True, but Hutts aren't excatly my type ( :luck: ) and one more thing - I never heard of a female Hutt, there were always male hutts - or do they have a gender at all?

Hutts are like some species of frogs. They switch gender when one sex grows too great in number.

Edit - Im not sure, Hildegard. Never read any SW books or comics. Id look here: www.starwars.com/databank

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Were there any with jet black hair?  :)

Seeing as that is a common Greek hair color, Id be inclined to say yes.

Greek? I thought it was a Germanic myth ...

Yes, well, females, non-whites and left-handers have always been regarded as evil ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Amazons and Valkyries have nothing in common except that they are both female warriors.

Greek? I thought it was a Germanic myth ...

Yes, well, females, non-whites and left-handers have always been regarded as evil ...

The Amazons were greek. The germanic equivalent were the Valkyries.

Weren't they based on a South American culture? (I was watching Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracey in Adam's Rib the other day and Amanda Bonner -- Hepburn's attourney character -- quotes some reference to the Amazons and their forebears.)

Hmm, researching a little more: amazon:

Word History: In classical legend the Amazons were a tribe of warrior women. Their name is supposedly derived from Greek a-mazos,

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I do believe that Alexander was blond, from what I've read anyway.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Satysfying Jaguars:  ;)

This time you've outdone yourself Nurbs my friend. :D

In fact I'm going to go ahead and enlarge this so all can behold be beautiful magnificence that was Barriss Offee. :)

Barriss.jpg

I'm sorry Kaftan about saying bad things about Barriss before......only know do I see her beauty and especially her inner beauty, her peacefulness and her immeasurable dedication for the welfare of others, she seems so enchanting....she's really something Kaftan....you can be proud to call yourself her fan....only do I see this now..... :p

No, she a good hoe if anything. Just look at that picture, isn't it beautiful? :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.