Barriss' Death Scene

Nur Ab Sal

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.  >_<)

kids around who's hair has totaly turned grey ( not kidding) because of the fear.....the non-stop noise from the bombs falling down and from machine gun fire....then eating that damn food ( :p )..1/4 of your town in ruins and tons of other things that I fortunatly don't remember anymore......

How is that for you Mr. Jaguar, does that suit for you as a trauma?

Ah yes, food. Horrible stuff, that.

Violence can be used humorously in day-to-day conversation, but it isn't humorous for most people by itself. It isn't the violence that's funny.

I'm sure you didn't realize that most people don't QUITE share your... "extreme" sense of humor.

Aayla Secura

aayla.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Sorry Launch, it looks like its the Sharkticons for you after all :(

*pulls lever*

Too late. grimlock.jpg is here.

Alright! Grimlock!  :D 

*rides on Grimlock's neck too safety*

DL

P.S. Thanks Deraldin  :thumbsup:

Launchie : Friend find, look behind.

Deraldin : Who say that?

Launchie : Friend find, look behind. You go wrong way, you fool I say.

Deraldin : Me Deraldin fool?

Launchie : Picture you got, not fool you not.

Deraldin : Me Deraldin no like you

*smacks Launchie who then fires a shot at Deraldin's nose*

Deraldin : Ow! Why girl hit my nose?

Launchie : Launchie say, find friend today.

Deraldin : Me Deraldin say, we on our way.

:D

---

Sure thing Bumblebee...*ahem*... I mean Deraldin :-;)

DL

How insulting. At least Wheelie was cool. :'(

Bumblebee was awesomely useless. :)

---

Whats the name of the Twilek with the nice arse big blue boobs in RotS ?

Shame on you Shadow! Think of the children! ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Shame on you Shadow! Think of the children!  ^_^

Actually I was thinking no wonder the clone troopers made her take point. Thats the sort of arse you would follow anywhere (w00t)

Furthermore, her arse's centripetal motion combines with that of her boobs, resulting in co-ordinated jiggling! (w00t)

manthing2.jpg

Furthermore, her arse's centripetal motion combines with that of her boobs, resulting in co-ordinated jiggling!  (w00t)

Well I wouldnt know about that... Was funny though when I was asked what the most memorable part of RotS was. Glad that didnt get quoted :thumbsup:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If Kelly Hu had been around I may have had to move in...

I had the freakiest EPIII dream the night after I watched it. Just after Obi Wan had beaten Anakin.. Anakin was lying there and Obi reached down to his belt and pulled out a Pokeball... Seeing him trapped in a Pokeball was strangle disturbing.

I seriously Od'd on Pokemon while I was over there. :">

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.  :))

kids around who's hair has totaly turned grey ( not kidding) because of the fear.....the non-stop noise from the bombs falling down and from machine gun fire....then eating that damn food ( :x )..1/4 of your town in ruins and tons of other things that I fortunatly don't remember anymore......

How is that for you Mr. Jaguar, does that suit for you as a trauma?

Ah yes, food. Horrible stuff, that.

Violence can be used humorously in day-to-day conversation, but it isn't humorous for most people by itself. It isn't the violence that's funny.

I'm sure you didn't realize that most people don't QUITE share your... "extreme" sense of humor.

When you say my "extreme" sense of humor....just what do you think I was kidding about when I mentioned those things from above?

If Kelly Hu had been around I may have had to move in...

I had the freakiest EPIII dream the night after I watched it. Just after Obi Wan had beaten Anakin.. Anakin was lying there and Obi reached down to his belt and pulled out a Pokeball... Seeing him trapped in a Pokeball was strangle disturbing.

I seriously Od'd on Pokemon while I was over there. :">

Is there a psychologist in the house? Ah well, I'll just have to fill in 'til one arrives. ^_^

You feel trapped and lost Shadow - you feel that your mentor is holding you back and is jealous of your power. Also, you fear that his abominable beard may grow so large as to rupture the very nature of Life itself, creating a wound in the fabric of space & time where its echo will eventually destory all sentient beings. Also, you realize that there is no sad git who likes Pokemon...there is only you.

manthing2.jpg

She should have been granted a bigger role in the movie, she was kind of nice - beatiful and exotic :)

She's been on some roller-coaster adventures in the comics though. :x"

Very funny jaguar...very funny :p I didn't read those comics but I'm sure those roller-coaster adventures were pretty exciting, a role everybody would die to get their hands on....

P.S. that "no" of yours from before was just heartless men :huh:

She should have been granted a bigger role in the movie, she was kind of nice - beatiful and exotic :)

She's been on some roller-coaster adventures in the comics though. :x"

Did any of those adventures involve... say... a day at the beach? or a pool party? or how about the jedi sorority dorm room?? .... someone tell me... i must know!!!

Ah, but you set yourself up for it beautifully. Also, I can't take all the credit...let's say I was inspired by Kaftan Barlast's methodology.  :)

Kaftan you say....I'll remember that......and it wasn't appropriate for me to past that on this thread ( what done is done), but I would really appreciate if you wouldn't tease me any more on that subject, please....that stuff was so harder for me to wright then I ever thought it would be....God I sound like a real whining crybaby :'( ......back on subject before the big bad dragon comes :ph34r:

Is there a psychologist in the house? Ah well, I'll just have to fill in 'til one arrives.  ^_^

You feel trapped and lost Shadow - you feel that your mentor is holding you back and is jealous of your power. Also, you fear that his abominable beard may grow so large as to rupture the very nature of Life itself, creating a wound in the fabric of space & time where its echo will eventually destory all sentient beings. Also, you realize that there is no sad git who likes Pokemon...there is only you.

Yes :D

Tell that to all the other sad gits at pokemon world. Yes such a place exists and I have the limited edition nintendo DS to prove it. :) I think the 117 ultra balls it took to catch Zapdos is to blame for the dream.

478327[/snapback]