Barriss' Death Scene

Nur Ab Sal

She should have been granted a bigger role in the movie, she was kind of nice - beatiful and exotic :)

ten minutes or so of her running up and down stairs would have done the trick. Maybe some running and jumping to get away from those clone troopers and a lot of stairs....

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Kaftan you say....I'll remember that.....

WTF Jag! Now what have you done?! She's gonna track me down and then it'll be just like the ending scene of "Pusher" :) Ill have to flee to Argentina!!

I dont really dig Aayla that much, she's so skinny its creepy and she was played by George's accountant(or something like that). I dont dig obesity either, extremes are bad in both ends.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Amy's Visual Effects - filmography

1. Elektra (2005) (visual effects coordinator)

2. The Hunted (2003) (production assistant)

3. Gangs of New York (2002) (production assistant)

4. Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) (visual effects production and technical support: ILM)

... aka Attack of the Clones: The IMAX Experience (USA: IMAX version (promotional title))

... aka Star Wars II (USA: promotional abbreviation)

... aka Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones (USA: video box title)

5. Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001) (visual effects production assistant) (uncredited)

... aka A.I. Artificial Intelligence (USA: poster title)

6. Pearl Harbor (2001) (production assistant)

... aka Pearl Harbour (UK: promotional title)

How can you not like this:

amy-allen.jpg

mptv1.gif

:):):wub::wub::wub:

Ew, too skinny for my taste Baley, and like Kaftan I don't like extremes either.

"Pusher" is kewl btw. 'Frankeeeeeeee'. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I think Barriss is more beautiful and Aayla is more hot... quite frankly, I fancy them both :D

:cool:

DL

P.S. Yes, I am sleep deprived :)

P.P.S. I'm doing a degree in Psychology, does that count jaguars4ever?

P.P.P.S. I dont get that little dialogue thing you did jaguars4ever... do I really talk like that?

P.P.P.P.S. There's just too many Ps

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

She's gonna track me down

By the way I'm a he....I can see how you thought I was a girl by my nickname because Hildegard is a medieval female name, later used by both men and women.....

P.S. I wouldn't suggest to you running to Argentina or Chile, I've got manny "contacts" there :devil:

P.P.P.S. I dont get that little dialogue thing you did jaguars4ever... do I really talk like that?

It's from the transformers movie when the Dinobots meet up with Wheelie before they go off and rescue Kup and Hot Rod. That's where the pictures were from.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go watch the movie again for like the 1000th time. :devil:"

I wish I could... don't have a copy of it...

:devil:

*searches play.com*

DL

EDIT - Damn! They're sold out!

*searches sendit.com*

EDIT 2 - OMG!

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Its great, especially the soundtrack :D *dons spandex, blond tall hair and sings* "you got the touch! you got the powaaaarr! Waaaaah!!" *wails on the guitar*

Hildegard> Well, in Sweden the name is VERY strictly female :devil:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hildegard> Well, in Sweden the name is VERY strictly female :p"

Well I didn't know that....thanks for the tip :shifty:

My God.......some people are going to think that I am a transvestite now :p:p

Or a transgender.

What about the man called "Sue"?

Dobro!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

sounds like hilda to me and that is hella female.

hilda?! ;) .....this is even worst then I thought.....now people are going to picture me as a big fat swedish blondy with that funny hair-do and with plenty of those linked sausages in my hand (or are those germans?), never mind....... :( ......I'm just going to cry it out of myself :'( :'( :'( :ph34r:

P.S. when I hear the name Hilda, I always remember that character from that ancient BBC series "allo allo"(or whatever it was called), it was a comedy about WW2, anyone remember?

They are german. People seem to have an awfully hard time seeing whish is which.

Germans are called Inga and Hilda.

Swedes all have normal names like Anna, Maria, Eva etc.

What did you mean by that word ?.....just curious.....

Doesn't it mean "good" (or "well", as in "How are you today?": "Dobro"). Apologies for the total lack of awareness of Croatian spelling (I didn't even try to write the "How are you" part, because I know I'd offend people). :">

sounds like hilda to me and that is hella female.

hilda?! ;) .....this is even worst then I thought.....now people are going to picture me as a big fat swedish blondy with that funny hair-do and with plenty of those linked sausages in my hand (or are those germans?), never mind....... :( ......I'm just going to cry it out of myself :'( :'( :'( :ph34r:

You mean the Valkeries in Wagner's Ring Cycle?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Doesn't it mean "good" (or "well", as in "How are you today?": "Dobro"). Apologies for the total lack of awareness of Croatian spelling (I didn't even try to write the "How are you" part, because I know I'd offend people).  :">

No, you said it correctly....it means good or fine.....nice job spelling it right ;) , because Crotian is almost hard to learn as Latin......

Valkeries in Wagner's Ring Cycle? - yeah something like that.......only not in theatre on stage but in a sausage factory :(

You mean the Valkeries in Wagner's Ring Cycle?

Dude. Those are supposed to be totally hawt, its just that opera singers used to be very towards the chubby side.

walkuere1.jpg

well, yeah.. the definition of "hawt" changes overtime. Im shure she was considered a total fox in the 19th century.