Barriss' Death Scene

Nur Ab Sal

Terribly sorry, my reason must have been overcome by grief. I meant the scene where she mysteriously disapears in an explosion of a type known to allow any of those involved to escape unharmed, helping them to fake their own deaths convincingly and escaping to a new life in the far reaches of space.

Barriss lives!! :lol:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Only if its appropriate for the very solemn atmosphere of this thread.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Terribly sorry, my reason must have been overcome by grief. I meant the scene where she mysteriously disapears in an explosion of a type known to allow any of those involved to escape unharmed, helping them to fake their own deaths convincingly and escaping to a new life in the far reaches of space.

Barriss lives!! :wub:

:)

---

Oh! I just remembered that I drew a pic of Barriss ages ago...

I can post it if I can find it and if you losers admirers of the beautiful, delicate Barriss want to see it?  :p

DL

Why, yes. :lol:

manthing2.jpg

:wub:

Ok, I'll see if I can find it on the mess that is my hard drive :lol:

DL

P.S. I warn in advance that it is only a simple pic (as I'm incapable of anything other than that) and may not be beautiful enough to satisfy all of your geekish needs, so you may end up hating me if you didn't already :p"

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Yes, if it is not good enoughs then though shalt suffer Orpheus fate and be torn apart like by the Maenads.

I must warn you Darth Launch that Kaftan and Jaguars are in fact members of deadly Worshippers of Barriss secret society :ph34r:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

the ep 3 "graphic novel" is pretty lame and depicts some events inaccurately so i wouldnt put much faith in how it portrays barris' death.

I am quite sure she died and you all must realise this no matter how much it pains you.

Take heart instead at the hope that some jedi survived the collective heel turn by the clones. Was resetting the Jedi recall beacon simply a plot device to allow Yoda and Obi to return home? Or is it a hint that some other jedi did indeed survive...? Maybe even the sexy female ones.

The problem is that Barriss scene was in the script and was also filmed. GL cut her from final version of ROTS unfortunatly.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Well, I searched high and low for the pic but couldnt find it, so here is something that I literally drew in about five seconds... :">

DL

P.S. I apologise to all, especially Kaftan and jaguars4ever, for its crappiness... oh please don't kill me! I'm too young and pretty to die! :lol:

post-11849-1117373445_thumb.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

quint4.jpg

Although you are clearly guilty, we will not feed

you to the sharkticons on reason of effort.

quint2.jpg

Then it will not be spared. Feed MSpaint to the sharkticons!!

Kaftan, that picture you had in your first post on this thread, is it from some kind of comic or what?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

The scene with Barriss and Mace is from Star Wars Republic #65

:rolleyes:"

Oooooh I feel so sorry for you miserable whiners.......on the second hand, I don't.

If your precious Barriss and the rest of the pathetic jedi were so ignorant, small minded, obviously seriously lacking in foresight and just stupid they couldn't see it coming.....then they all deserved to die, including your "Florence Nightingale of space". :rolleyes:

She was lucky to die so quick in an explosion, and I would really like to see the scene in ep3 when she dies....just to see the look on her face when she realizes she has been betraied by the very ones she had been healing all that time and taking care off o:):blink::p

.....ooooh my.....so young, so beautiful, so goody-goody.....yet so naive and foolish.......just another canon-meat in the purge of the jedi...... :lol::lol::lol:

Hildegard> Ill just pretend I didnt read that.. :-"

Okay, is it a good comic then? Is it canon? ^_^

The Republic series(with a few exceptions in the beginning) represent the absolute high water mark of SW comics. It is also 100%, absolutely, bona fide canon. Many of the Jedi that were featured in AotC and RotS were first created in the comic and then picked up by George himself such as Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos(whose "death" was cut out of RotS).

The Republic series(with a few exceptions in the beginning) represent the absolute high water mark of SW comics. It is also 100%, absolutely, bona fide canon. Many of the Jedi that were featured in AotC and RotS were first created in the comic and then picked up by George himself such as Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos(whose "death" was cut out of RotS).

Sounds good, I'll definitely have a look into it. (If I can acquire them, that is, I'm just a silly Scando like you) :-"

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.