Bored so who did you hate the most from both KotOR

Liked....

Atton - a genuine friend to your PC you can rely on aswell as being quick witted, funny

HK-47 (K1&2) - psychotic droid need i say more :lol: "HK can you describe love to me"

Kreia - cryptic, wise and manipulative....that just rocks in my book

Jolee - cranky, wise and had funny underwear lol

Mira - sarcastic, sexy and quick on the ball

Mandalore/Canderous (K1&2) - hardcore reliable fighter to back you up

Hanharr - psychotic wookiee rage!

T3-M4 - always there to lend a hand, quite funny too when Atton talks to him

Visas - loyal and reliable aswell as having that mystery behind the viel thing going lol

Darth Nihilus - well damn he had the whole Sith Lord image going for him!

Darth Sion - sleeps with vibroblades so he rocks

Master Kavar - he just seemed cool to me, like a Mace Windu thing going...

Darth Malak - he had cool written all over him

Calo Nord - weird bounty hunter but he looked the part

Atris - for all her stuck up ways she fitted the "anti war" Jedi image for me

Disliked

Carth - a whiney bitch with alot of issues, guess what life DOES SUCK so get over it!

Mission - dunno why she was there, she was useless...

Bao Dur - useless and weakest party member, also has no testicles obviously

Juhani - just didn't like her, dunno why just felt she was pointless, always killed her

GOTO - basically i didnt need this droid even though his voice was spooky

Bastilla - great character just her voice annoyed me, and her pixle features were ugly

Brianna - omg just did not like her, too goody goody and she had a awful haircut

Zaalbar - annoying wookiee and didn't do anything for me

The only ones I really didn't like were Juhani and Hanharr. I feel a pretty deep connection with nearly every other party member in the game. Those two just didn't have much to say that interested me, but whiel I just dislike Juhani I hate Hanharr. He is so rude and disrespectful and just seems to hate everything.

KOTOR2:

- Disliked:

= HK-47: One of the biggest disappointments in the game - the HK-50 on Peragus Station was more interesting (if a bit gullible)

- Undecided:

= G0-T0: while my first impression is not good, I haven't explored all the dialog options ... I already have Kreia and one more galactic manipulator is unwelcome ...

= Hanharr: oh goody ... an insane wookie ... I haven't tried any of the dialog, though, so I haven't made up my mind ...

UPDATE: I've played enough of my DS PC to modify these opinions ...

= HK-47: shift to neutral ... while some of his dialog options took too long (IMO) to build influence for, they are interesting ... I definitely appreciated the pointers on how to kill Jedi.

= G0-T0: shift to neutral ... annoying, but an interesting story.

= Hanharr: shift to dislike ... while the bonuses definitely make the story worthwhile, and some of the dialog options you get to make are quite in character for my manipulative bitch DSF, I didn't like the story.

So, I guess the real question is, why do all the NPC's come with so much emotional baggage ?? ... even the droids are neurotic !!

He's not really a droid, he is GOTO and he is the head of the exchange.

Does it disturb anyone else that "Bored" is randomly put at the start of this topic?

Did you even get all the dialogue out of GOTO? If you did, then you would know that

Goto is really GO-TO, a droid who had malfunctioned because he was given an impossible task. He was going to be the droid intelligence for the Ithorians on Telos, and his task was to find the best means of saving the Republic. It was, according to him, and impossible task, so he malfunctioned. He ran off and later become the head of the Exchange. He used a hologram of a human when 'meeting' others to disguise that he was a droid, because he knew that humans tended to not take a droid seriously. Also, if you'll notice, practically everything he uses to achieve his goals are droids.

:p

K1

Loved: Bastila Shan, her story line was just great she always had somthing to say and she was hilarious if you played as a male.

Carth, he was so hot and the voice acting was great he deffinatly had a good reason to complain through out the whole story I just felt so bad when I played good through out the whole entire game then Bastila convinced me to go to the DS. If you think about he was right to be afraid aftr you screw him over at the end. I never thought Bastila presuasion would be that dangin good so I had to turn against him.On Uknown Word (Revan:Can-Not-resist-Dark-Side stay with the light... I must. Should I kill them or should I not . :-

Candorous was a bad mother shut yo mouth. He so cool and down to earth just imagine if he was cute. :-

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Carth, he was so hot and the voice acting was great he deffinatly had a good reason to complain

Things must have changed since I've stopped dating?

I always thought that chicks liked the strong slient type, not cry babies with trust issuses????

More people that I hate: Carth,all wookies(including Chewbacca),HO-TO,and that little girl that hides on the ebon hawk in KOTOR.

I liked:

Sion

Nihilus

Darth Revan(mine's)

Malak

Exile(DS)

Mira

Brianna(she's fight without clothes.YAY.)

Visas

Bastila(i wish she was lesbian and fought naked)

Atris(see bastila)

Bandon

Calo Nord

Jolee(he's black)

Juhani(she's lesbian)

Lashowe

Mekel

Atton

You like guy's who use guns, Lesbians, and Sith, and a guy who spouts "wisdom" every chance he gets.

Don't we all? Besides me and the ppl I metioned share the same interests.