Transformers Rule

Kaftan Barlast

transformers3.jpg

If that aint an example of quality writing, I dont know what.

Im too tired to add a point and all of that, be back tomorrow

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Only saw Armada and Energon :">

BLASPHEMY! Energon is the animated equivalent of diarrhea.

The original series and Beast Wars are both FAR superior to Armada and...ugh... Energon.

My god, every animator that worked on Energon needs to be fired and blacklisted from ever working in animation again.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Original was great never watched beast wars energon is poo poo. It looks good but the story is hella dumb.

The next series is called Victory, i saw one episode in Japanese, it had subtitiles but it was still surreal. The autobots are calle Team Convoy and Optimus prime is called Supreme Convoy Leader.

"Arrrgghh Megggatronnu!!!"

Original was great never watched beast wars energon is poo poo. It looks good but the story is hella dumb.

The next series is called Victory, i saw one episode in Japanese, it had subtitiles but it was still surreal. The autobots are calle Team Convoy and Optimus prime is called Supreme Convoy Leader.

"Arrrgghh Megggatronnu!!!"

Galaxy Force is the newest one. I think they've aired up to episode 6 in Japan.

Edit: Actually, Victory is from the early 90s.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

We didnt get cool stuff like Transformers and He-Man on tv when I was a kid so Ive only really read the comics. I did see the film at a friends house.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What's with the Japanesse names:

Hot Rod=Hot Rodimus :(

Rodimus=Rodimus Convoy :blink:

And how many continuities are there,btw :blink:

That's what I want to know? Are they parallel universe kinda things? Or each series is from a different time-space?

Transformers brings back good memories though. Especially of me singing the theme song into a blowing fan so my vocie would sound robotic. I thought I was pretty cool back then. :">

OMG Thundercats was also the best! Lion-O, Panthro, Tigra, Cheetara :thumbsup:

Wily Kit and Kat and who could forget Snarf.

The second season was never shown in the UK :(

They've remade He-Man, are continuing to remake Transformers therefore Thundercats MUST be remade. I demand it!!

Panthro was the best he wielded hot and cold nin-chuks and got to drive the Thundertank, you can't ****en beat the Thundertank, that is unless we're talking Soundwave the coolest of the Decepticons. I mean he was a totally sweet beatbox and then Ravage and Lazorbeak the cassettes that used to pop out and total screw with the autobots.

Man all of the sudden I'm starting to feel small and insignificant to the collective greatness of both the Transformers and the Thundercats.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I love Cheetara oh yes. :thumbsup:

BTw Psycho-Leo I see that you have indeed used my avatar! (w00t) :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.